Muslim girl: I want a boyfriend but I don't Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
yh i've decided to trust in Allah and refrain from sinning
(Original post by M-Loose)
I mean i don't think our parents wud want us to be in a relationship lool but still I kno ppl that in one. Me as a muslim guy I wud say jus go do it innh buh it really depends on the person still
M-Loose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yh it jus depends on the person still. For some ppl its a phase n for others they jus want to be in one because others are.
(Original post by Anonymous)
yeah. I've decided that I'm going to resist these urges as Alhamdulliah Allah knows best and InshaAllah everything will turn out okay. I think i'm strong enough and so is my iman
Anonymous #7
Report 6 days ago
Do you know the offside rule though and do you support mufc?
cool yeah! I don't have really close friendships but I do talk about football alot and i can't obvs with my girlfriends since they're not interested haha
Anonymous #1
umm yeah lol. and noo i f ucking hate united im a liverpool fan lool
Do you know the offside rule though and do you support mufc?
Anonymous #7
Report 6 days ago
Origi FC
umm yeah lol. and noo i f ucking hate united im a liverpool fan lool
Anonymous #1
only scores in the important games Gotta love him though if i have a kid im naming them divock haha. also 6 times !!!!
Origi FC
win011
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Avoid boys at this age, and boys avoid girls at this age. Just focus on getting your life sorted and everything else will come as perks.
cookieman15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
really isn't relevant but I was baptised Christian but am not religious, just curious about what life is like being Muslim, and is it restricting in ways? also is there a range of how religious Muslims are because my friend is Muslim he recently did ramadan, plus well done to all that did ramadan, it looks solid 😂😂, and he prays aswell, but I feel bad for not knowing about the practice of Islam, and just want to get a general feel for what it's like. I'm sorry if I come across as offensive in any way, you don't have to respond if you feel uncomfortable about it 👌🏽👌🏽
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
yes sir. Although hormones make it v. difficult ahah
(Original post by win011)
Avoid boys at this age, and boys avoid girls at this age. Just focus on getting your life sorted and everything else will come as perks.
win011
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yes sir. Although hormones make it v. difficult ahah
Don't call me sir, we are about same age. You are in control of your own body so step up
Anonymous #1
No don't worry . I personally love being a muslim. I feel close to God and I feel that God constantly guides me to do better things. Since I've become more religious I have improved as a person. I'm more accepting and willing to be selfless and put others needs first. Yeah there is a range, most people have the core values of islam (eg charity, praying, being kind etc...). For me, Islam makes sense and I love the sense of community it gives. Ramadan is great because it allows you to empathise and understand how others who do not eat / have to survive on very little feel. This teaches disciipline, empathy and increases humanity. Don't worry about not knowing much about islam, I would recommend reading a translation of the quran if you have any questions or PM me xxxxx
(Original post by cookieman15)
really isn't relevant but I was baptised Christian but am not religious, just curious about what life is like being Muslim, and is it restricting in ways? also is there a range of how religious Muslims are because my friend is Muslim he recently did ramadan, plus well done to all that did ramadan, it looks solid 😂😂, and he prays aswell, but I feel bad for not knowing about the practice of Islam, and just want to get a general feel for what it's like. I'm sorry if I come across as offensive in any way, you don't have to respond if you feel uncomfortable about it 👌🏽👌🏽
Anonymous #1
alright sorry :K:. I will btw
(Original post by win011)
Don't call me sir, we are about same age. You are in control of your own body so step up
Anonymous #7
Report 6 days ago
Think about any sin you have done and think about how despite disobeying Allah you were still given seconds which not all are given since some die during their sin or have no time to repent. Always remember your two choices of giving up or upping your game. You're a Muslimah so don't let any brother mess you about. Origi is a poor man's Rashyy.
alright sorry :K:. I will btw
Anonymous #1
Ameen. Alhamdulilah I am grateful that Allah has given me a chance to repent. Also love the way you were all deep then you just spout out nonsense lool. Gotta love Rashy, star of 6th place FC™
Think about any sin you have done and think about how despite disobeying Allah you were still given seconds which not all are given since some die during their sin or have no time to repent. Always remember your two choices of giving up or upping your game. You're a Muslimah so don't let any brother mess you about. Origi is a poor man's Rashyy.
FreshPrince102
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm an 18 year old muslim girl. I wear the hijab and am religious. I take my religion seriously and i plan to abide by the rules. However, sometimes I just wish I had a boyfriend or was in a relationship. It's difficult because i do get male attention and I've been very close to just caving in. Especially since recently this guy I like broke up with his girlfriend for me (even though he knows very well I'm not allowed to date). Likewise, I like to take care of myself and I work out and eat well so I'm pretty fit and have abs so I wish I could share or show someone lol

any advice or can anyone relate?
what if a guy you liked wanted to marry you. as in you dont know that much about him, he focuses on his deen and doesnt want to do haram things . if he came for you for marriage would you marry. also husband amd wife is not conpulsory for them to live together(just saying because your young)
Anonymous #1
I would want to get to know them better. I hate the idea of marrying a stranger and i would probs want it to be love not just some weird arrangement. I also want to marry when I am older since I kind of like the independence
(Original post by FreshPrince102)
what if a guy you liked wanted to marry you. as in you dont know that much about him, he focuses on his deen and doesnt want to do haram things . if he came for you for marriage would you marry. also husband amd wife is not conpulsory for them to live together(just saying because your young)
cookieman15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No don't worry . I personally love being a muslim. I feel close to God and I feel that God constantly guides me to do better things. Since I've become more religious I have improved as a person. I'm more accepting and willing to be selfless and put others needs first. Yeah there is a range, most people have the core values of islam (eg charity, praying, being kind etc...). For me, Islam makes sense and I love the sense of community it gives. Ramadan is great because it allows you to empathise and understand how others who do not eat / have to survive on very little feel. This teaches disciipline, empathy and increases humanity. Don't worry about not knowing much about islam, I would recommend reading a translation of the quran if you have any questions or PM me xxxxx
I think that is so good to be at a point where you feel that god is guiding your decisions, it's inspiring hearing about this as with Christianity it felt one sided and I never felt a connection, hence why I'm not religious I guess. Would you say being public with your religiousness affects you as a Muslim? not saying you in particular meant it as a question 😂. I know Muslims like my friend who post about his prayers and religious routine, like how people post on Snapchat about doing revision for exams and that, I'm not sure actually, just wanted to see what your insight on it was. Plus how do you PM, I'm on the mobile version of tsr and it's weird 😂😂
Anonymous #7
Report 6 days ago
True true and we didn't even deserve 6th place and watching our recent football we actually deserve to be in a league with like Bolton n dem man looooool. Allow akhi even though his recent performance has been dead.
Ameen. Alhamdulilah I am grateful that Allah has given me a chance to repent. Also love the way you were all deep then you just spout out nonsense lool. Gotta love Rashy, star of 6th place FC™
FreshPrince102
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I would want to get to know them better. I hate the idea of marrying a stranger and i would probs want it to be love not just some weird arrangement. I also want to marry when I am older since I kind of like the independence
No so lets say you know the guy you find him good looking he is focused on deen and seems like a really good potential. would you try get to know him a bit better ? bare in mind the guy really likes you and doesnt want no haram relations wouldnt a nikkah be possible? if not how old.
Anonymous #1
I think since I wear the hijab I am outwardly muslim so the first thing people see is my religion lol. I think being more public more for me is beneficial because it means i can interact with more muslims and often people (like yourself ) ask questions about the religion which i'm more than happy to answer. I genuinely believe that God is guiding my decisions and I always feel when I am low or upset I have God to turn to, which is very nice When you find / establish that religious connection to God it feels amazing!! I'm not sure about PM on mobile sorry since i'm typing on my laptop haha
(Original post by cookieman15)
I think that is so good to be at a point where you feel that god is guiding your decisions, it's inspiring hearing about this as with Christianity it felt one sided and I never felt a connection, hence why I'm not religious I guess. Would you say being public with your religiousness affects you as a Muslim? not saying you in particular meant it as a question 😂. I know Muslims like my friend who post about his prayers and religious routine, like how people post on Snapchat about doing revision for exams and that, I'm not sure actually, just wanted to see what your insight on it was. Plus how do you PM, I'm on the mobile version of tsr and it's weird 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.97%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.97%
It was TERRIBLE (293)
12.38%

Watched Threads