Justice League 2 Watch

kosser
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Does anyone know for sure whether justice league 2, the movie, is actually coming out this Friday? Because it's meant to but i haven't heard anything about it recently.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by kosser)
Does anyone know for sure whether justice league 2, the movie, is actually coming out this Friday? Because it's meant to but i haven't heard anything about it recently.
Afaik Justice League 2 is hold indefinitely. The next DC film coming out is Wonder Woman next year
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If there was a film coming out this Friday, don’t you think you would have seen or heard something about it? Posters, trailers, interviews, TV adverts? Lol

Unlikely a Justice League 2 will happen any time soon, if ever. The first one was a big disappointment and both Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck have moved on from the lead roles. Keep your eye on the other upcoming DC films like Joker, Wonder Woman 1984, Birds Of Prey, The Batman, The Suicide Squad and eventually Aquaman 2.
Last edited by asif007; 5 months ago
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
Afaik Justice League 2 is hold indefinitely. The next DC film coming out is Wonder Woman next year
Birds Of Prey arrives in February 2020, before Wonder Woman. Unless you count Joker which is expected in October this year but isn’t officially part of the DC Extended Universe.
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by asif007)
Birds Of Prey arrives in February 2020, before Wonder Woman. Unless you count Joker which is expected in October this year but isn’t officially part of the DC Extended Universe.
Yeah. It's such a weird thing they have now that to me, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are the only ones really left of the actual DCEU Film Slate. All the others are just.. extra films. Though As you say Bird Of Prey is officially DCEU... Bring on the reboot :laugh:
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The CGI required for Justice League 2 simply doesn't exist yet. If they can't even mask out Henry Cavill's moustache, how on earth are they meant to superimpose Ben Affleck's face onto Robert Pattinson convincingly!?

On a more serious note, I hope they don't bother trying another ensemble film until they've properly found their footing with individual films and established a roster of characters that people are emotionally invested in. One of the biggest issues with the first JL, besides having too much Snyder involved and generally being a testament to mediocre filmmaking, was that they jumped straight in with an ensemble film to introduce key characters, and we simply didn't give a sh*t about them.
Last edited by Gofre; 5 months ago
MovieCritic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
"Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman got the tone right last time, which suggested things were looking up. But without director Patty Jenkins around, she's subject to the dismissive male gaze for which Hollywood's long been criticized. "
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (131)
19.24%
Labour (288)
42.29%
Liberal Democrats (135)
19.82%
Green Party (38)
5.58%
Brexit Party (20)
2.94%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.29%
SNP (9)
1.32%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.15%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.15%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)