Guys that pop up and ignore Watch

Kaaaylaaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Can someone please shine some light on why guys will be having a convo with you n then for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON open and not reply to the message mid conversation?¿? But they’ll keep popping up at later dates and trying to talk to you...?? Honestly I’m lost.
Monikayoungyh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s a good question, they most likely got bored by the conversation or got distracted half way through. I’ve done this a few times tbh, I don’t really know why myself, if the conversation is interesting enough it won’t happen though
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
pretty much he ghosted you to go and talk to some other girls. and when it didn't work out with her they came crawling back to you

yes that IS how selfish men are. and yet they have the audacity to get offended when a woman uses them or plays with them
Kaaaylaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Monikayoungyh)
That’s a good question, they most likely got bored by the conversation or got distracted half way through. I’ve done this a few times tbh, I don’t really know why myself, if the conversation is interesting enough it won’t happen though
But he initiated the convo I’m not a dead replier I have convos with boys that go on for ages he makes no sense😑
Kaaaylaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
pretty much he ghosted you to go and talk to some other girls. and when it didn't work out with her they came crawling back to you

yes that IS how selfish men are. and yet they have the audacity to get offended when a woman uses them or plays with them
Makes sense tbf😂 cheers x
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How did you manage to make that leap?
It seems you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder :lol:
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kaaaylaaa)
Can someone please shine some light on why guys will be having a convo with you n then for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON open and not reply to the message mid conversation?¿? But they’ll keep popping up at later dates and trying to talk to you...?? Honestly I’m lost.
you are lost because you have not realised yet that when he does that it is because he is not really interested in you as a person but is hoping to get something!
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys have 0 focus. They get distracted easily. It’s so draining.
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
What you mean we have plenty of
Subhaan1231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ye i can vouch for them we just most the time cba with this if ygm its tiring
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

🅱ig generalisation
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
guys do this to me because i start to get really weird and say weird stuff. only friends tho. wouldn’t accept my partner doing this
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve had this happen before times where the guy would literally message me 10 times in a row, I would finally respond, he would ask me out, one hour before we are meant to meet he’d come up with a BS reason like ‘it’s too cold outside’ and cancel. I’d then ignore him, rinse and repeat with him messaging me several times until I finally respond, ask me out, cancel for BS reason last minute. I found it very odd and questioned myself as to whether he had mental issues. I ended up blocking him and never responding to him again.

I think if a guy is truly interested he would make sure to respond to you. If he ghosts the convo I would just never respond to him again, but that’s just me.
Kaaaylaaa
Rep:
?
We’re not even trying to get into a relationship tho we’re friends and I’m pretty sure he has a gf
Kaaaylaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Johndoeskitty)
I’ve had this happen before times where the guy would literally message me 10 times in a row, I would finally respond, he would ask me out, one hour before we are meant to meet he’d come up with a BS reason like ‘it’s too cold outside’ and cancel. I’d then ignore him, rinse and repeat with him messaging me several times until I finally respond, ask me out, cancel for BS reason last minute. I found it very odd and questioned myself as to whether he had mental issues. I ended up blocking him and never responding to him again.

I think if a guy is truly interested he would make sure to respond to you. If he ghosts the convo I would just never respond to him again, but that’s just me.
Ok tbh I think I will because it’s almost every convo we have I can be assured that at some point he’s just gonna ignore me and I’m not tryna look like a mug🙄 thanks x
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
No. You are getting things twisted. Guys have 100 per cent focus when they are into you and 0 focus when they are not. You just have to learn the difference between the two types! And it is not that difficult especially if you don't try to "make" a guy like you! If a guy thinks you are single and the finest most attractive person he has ever seen- what do you think his focus will be like?
Ashi.
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You probs give dead replies like most girls.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kaaaylaaa)
Ok tbh I think I will because it’s almost every convo we have I can be assured that at some point he’s just gonna ignore me and I’m not tryna look like a mug🙄 thanks x
Just remember this: Ghosters should always be permanently ghosted!
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I always talk to people who talks to me. Please don't generalise all guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads