helloyoongles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am currently in Grade 11, and CAIE exams are slowly coming to an end. This also means that my summer holiday is approaching. The problem is that I feel slightly unprepared for my upcoming holiday. My classmates are all leaving to summer schools which I find to be not worth the time.

I’m thinking of studying for next year’s A2 subjects and spending time on my hobbies. (Hopefully, I could sell some fanarts). I’m also taking an IELTS exam. And according to my school, we have to start preparing for our personal statement. I think I could do more in this amount of time though...

What are your plans for the summer?
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sixth form induction days, work placement (2 weeks), prom, my sister graduation, NCS, caravan camping and I might do some reading. I’m gonna go to the gym for 6 weeks. Ooo might practice baseball or climbing with my dad.
helloyoongles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Sixth form induction days, work placement (2 weeks), prom, my sister graduation, NCS, caravan camping and I might do some reading. I’m gonna go to the gym for 6 weeks. Ooo might practice baseball or climbing with my dad.
Sounds like a great summer plan! I might do some reading as well. Got a pile of books on my desk waiting to be read!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.25%
No (77)
20.87%
Not sure (66)
17.89%

Watched Threads