Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holdo24)
    I'm getting my hair cut again tomorrow and need some advice.
    Firstly, pictures of my current hair on my profile and can also see my 'fringe' better from this:

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/...im_a9900ae.jpg

I want to get my fringe cut in more but I'm a bit scared. Every time I go to the hairdresser I ask to have my side fringe cut in more but it just ends up as the photos show. I want a fringe but not a straight cut.
    Any ideas or photos and how would I descibe it to the hairdresser?
    if your current profile pic is what you fringe looks like now then i'd recommend asking for a "sweeping side fringe" while swooshing your hand to indicate length

also not really to do with the fringe but maybe get your hair layered at the sides a bit, this stops the fringe looking like a separate chunk of hair on your head

not sure what kind of fringe you want, a blocked off fringe you can pull across or a fringe that kinda lays on top of you forehead so there's no split from your hair on your left (i think) and the fringe itself

ReputationRep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.