Niyi Aderounmu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Anyone know any good IT Apprenticeships, some I'm looking for require an experience (at least 1 hour) was wondering where I can find ones that don't require any experience or if anyone knows any IT non-technical roles then feel free to tell me.
I was also thinking of doing business administration so if anyone has any experience in the field then I would also like to know ur experience.
Thanks
LifelineMain
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I've just finished a level 2 business admin apprenticeship while working a full time job. I found the course very simple and very easy to balance with my work. As long as you are confident in an office environment and on a computer then you wont have a problem. Bonus points if you studied Business Studies GCSE and below, as some modules are exactly the same course content.
I will be skipping to a level 4 course soon (in a different subject) - but the level 2 Business Admin course is perfect if you haven't any experience working in this environment before.

Also a bonus, I also managed to achieve an additional IT certificate as part of the level 2 Business Administration course at no extra cost.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (38)
50.67%
No, they should still go ahead (16)
21.33%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (21)
28%

Watched Threads