The Student Room Group

Convince me to start revising now!

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So you’ve done more than me. That’s a start. Also you’ve got one week left! After that you won’t be ever able to change the grade you get. Work now so you can enjoy your summer. Also you’re better off, I’ve got 2 German exams on the same day.
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
I have my Chemistry GCSE but am being lazy and just persistently checking the unofficial maths mark scheme! Obvs I've revised but need to do some exam practice/review some chapters....
I have my Chemistry GCSE but am being lazy and just persistently checking the unofficial maths mark scheme! Obvs I've revised but need to do some exam practice/review some chapters....

For most people what they earn in life is dependent on the level of education they receive, unless you truly believe you are in the 1% that is the exception, I suggest you revise to make something of your life.
Reply 3
Personally, I'm sure you'll do fine. I have chemistry tomorrow too. But, another part of. Me wants grade boundaries to be low 😂 so....

Whatever suits ur boat.
You can reward yourself by watching K-Dramas afterwards :wink: :bhangra:
Original post by ThunderBeard
So you’ve done more than me. That’s a start. Also you’ve got one week left! After that you won’t be ever able to change the grade you get. Work now so you can enjoy your summer. Also you’re better off, I’ve got 2 German exams on the same day.

Ohh Good luck- yess i like to call it 3 days as on friday after the physics we don't need to revise. Btw i appreciate you replying to my threads and hope get the grades you want in the summer! :h:
Original post by Revision Boiii
You can reward yourself by watching K-Dramas afterwards :wink: :bhangra:

Can't waitttt..you've hyped me up...literally on friday after my last exam I'm watching fight for my way!
Original post by M. Matty
Personally, I'm sure you'll do fine. I have chemistry tomorrow too. But, another part of. Me wants grade boundaries to be low 😂 so....

Whatever suits ur boat.

OMG same lol. GOOD LUCK
F***ing revise!!! put your phone in a different room and think about the feeling you will have when you open your results and get an A*

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
If you don't revise you'll fail
Original post by Prussianxo
F***ing revise!!! put your phone in a different room and think about the feeling you will have when you open your results and get an A*

Spoiler

ahhh...thanks for the motivation and good luck- we're all in the same boat.nearly done now
Original post by Megs8
If you don't revise you'll fail

you've said it alll! and are probs correct lol!
That’s one of the best dramas I’ve seen! No spoilers but it’s so entertaining and relatable for us teenagers.
Good luck on the exam(s)! Don’t loose hope! You can do it!!! :hugs::party:
Can't waitttt..you've hyped me up...literally on friday after my last exam I'm watching fight for my way!
That’s one of the best dramas I’ve seen! No spoilers but it’s so entertaining and relatable for us teenagers.

thankies....gonna have a 30 min nap before starting lol....exhausted from yesterday:smile:
Reply 14
you've said it alll! and are probs correct lol!

Is that convincing enough?
Work now, party tomorrow! :smile:

An exquisite life mantra...

Upsetting though none of it happens real life! lol
So true :laugh:
I’m hoping that they happen in Korean, I really wonna go there :colondollar::woo:
Upsetting though none of it happens real life! lol
Eh if you fail it now you can always retake it later, que sera sera, unless you want to go into the sciences as a career i wouldnt worry too much about it
So true :laugh:
I’m hoping that they happen in Korean, I really wonna go there :colondollar::woo:

i'll joinn you:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest