The Student Room Group

Intermediate Biology Olympiad

I am doing this later but I barely know anything about it. Is it just AS topics and is it just multiple-choice questions? I can't find any sample papers and I have no idea what a "good" score would be. Please can someone help :smile:
Does anyone know when the results are releases?
How was it? What came up?
Original post by nighttimes

I'm not saying what was on it as people are still able to sit the paper.
fair enough,,

questions
signed
Batman
Original post by Batman3810
questions
you had find the complexities of the universe following the quantum realm as it suggests that theres an indefinite meaning of god and his values. it was quite hard as i found the part about monkeys quite hard. i just answered with, "ok, basically im monkey"
(edited 4 years ago)
AYYYY VAMOSSSSS:colone::colonhash::colondollar: Messi ganará la copa america SIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Original post by Pepinot100
you had find the complexities of the universe following the quantum realm as it suggests that theres an indefinite meaning of god and his values. it was quite hard as i found the part about monkeys quite hard. i just answered with, "ok, basically im monkey"

I haven't revised that bit!
revise it then blicky stiffy uhhh
I haven't revised that bit!
hello spanish brother,
If you can understand me i would like to ask who do you think is the best footballer between marco boogers or messi.
I personally think its some liverpool guy.
Signed
Batman
Original post by MessiRonaldo107
AYYYY VAMOSSSSS:colone::colonhash::colondollar: Messi ganará la copa america SIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending