The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level Geography: Paper 3

Scroll to see replies

lower or higher?
Original post by marywagland123
i think they'll be similar to last years
i also liked paper three - mostly revised the structure of how to answer the questions. Paper one had some good questions but for me paper two was the worst out of the three :/
Original post by pinkvelvet03
I got -0.12 for the spearman question and talked about dependency theory (in terms of core and periphery) for the first question. How did everyone find Edexcel Paper Three in general?
Original post by Scrimbim
Thank god for the World Systems theory

Spoke about mackinders heartland, think that would be good?
yupp
Original post by ChezPlayz
Spoke about mackinders heartland, think that would be good?
Hi,

Sorry to bother everyone 3 months later but does anybody remember what specifically came up for this paper (2019) - just trying to analyse patterns and trends, though knowing the exam board it may be futile.

Thanks in advance.
bump
Hey, does anyone know what came up in this paper. The questions or even just the topics? Any help would be much appreciated
Reply 27
Original post by anonymous_1947
Hi,

Sorry to bother everyone 3 months later but does anybody remember what specifically came up for this paper (2019) - just trying to analyse patterns and trends, though knowing the exam board it may be futile.

Thanks in advance.

did u find anything out? pm if u do plz!
Original post by pinkvelvet03
I got -0.12 for the spearman question and talked about dependency theory (in terms of core and periphery) for the first question. How did everyone find Edexcel Paper Three in general?

Does anyone know the 8 markers
Do you know the 8 markers
(Original post by Dob124755)Hey, does anyone know what came up in this paper. The questions or even just the topics? Any help would be much appreciated
Original post by ChezPlayz
First question, one theory on development for global power patterns or something, what did you guys do?? I did the mackinders heartland theory

Do you know the 8 mArkers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending