National Insurance number for student finance Watch

THAT___1___GUY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My application for student finance has been successful but I need a National Insurance Number for payment. I contacted National Insurance Helpline earlier and they told me Sheffield hallam should complete my registration and confirm it with the Department of work and pensions so that they can arrange an interview for me.I accepted my unconditional offer but don't know what I should do next . I contacted the university and they said they can't do anything at the moment.Can someone provide me information regarding this please ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by THAT___1___GUY; 1 week ago
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi THAT___1___GUY

I've just spoken to admissions and they said they are currently in touch with you about this.

Let me know if you have anymore questions!
Bridget

(Original post by THAT___1___GUY)
My application for student finance has been successful but I need a National Insurance Number for payment. I contacted National Insurance Helpline earlier and they told me Sheffield hallam should complete my registration and confirm it with the Department of work and pensions so that they can arrange an interview for me.I accepted my unconditional offer but don't know what I should do next . I contacted the university and they said they can't do anything at the moment.Can someone provide me information regarding this please ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
    Postgraduate open day Postgraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.12%
The paper was reasonable (1116)
55.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.84%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads