Turn on thread page Beta

OMG Darren Brown Trick or Treat GIRL DIES?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i just saw the show and was utterly SHOCKED at the end.

Joey Russel, if i recall correctly, was a participant in the show Darren Brown Trick or Treat tonight. Where she went through a walk which involoved...

Breaking a mirror, Passing a Black Cat, Walking under a ladder and opening an umbrella in doors...

If you didnt notice, these are all meant to be superstitions.

anyway she went through the walk and task and had to throw a dart on a card of her choice which she got right...
    Darren then asks... "how do you feel?"
    She says... "shocked, i just hope i dont die today cause of all that"

At the end of the show was a picture of her with the following...

This was dedicated to Joey Russel who tragically died on the way home from filming...

ANYONE FEEL SHOCKED!!!

im not superstitious at all, nor religious... but damn thats freaky...

views people??

ReputationRep:
    it wasnt real.

ReputationRep:
    loool i just read the other topic haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ukazi-TazZy)
    Okay so i just saw the show and was utterly SHOCKED at the end.

Joey Russel, if i recall correctly, was a participant in the show Darren Brown Trick or Treat tonight. Where she went through a walk which involoved...

Breaking a mirror, Passing a Black Cat, Walking under a ladder and opening an umbrella in doors...

If you didnt notice, these are all meant to be superstitions.

anyway she went through the walk and task and had to throw a dart on a card of her choice which she got right...
    Darren then asks... "how do you feel?"
    She says... "shocked, i just hope i dont die today cause of all that"

At the end of the show was a picture of her with the following...

This was dedicated to Joey Russel who tragically died on the way home from filming...

ANYONE FEEL SHOCKED!!!

im not superstitious at all, nor religious... but damn thats freaky...

views people??

Owned

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I read the "dedicated to.....died on the way home from filming" and went "ooh" but then realised it was about the girl from earlier in the show.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.