Never see my crush again... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I'm in my final year and I'm leaving school.
I don't know what to do I've been crying so much lately and in all honesty, I feel a little bad that I have a crazy crush on a guy that's not even in the same year as me but I can't help it. Time's gone so fast and I was hoping something would happen but it never did..
I'm just gonna remain a lone wolf i guess...

I feel like crap and all I ever think about is him. I really do like him and the fact that I'm leaving kills me..I can't handle the fact that I won't be seeing him anymore it literally has broken me and you might find it weird but I can't control myself.

I can't even control myself around him..at school, I long to see him and my day isn't complete without at least a glance of his face and then all I wish is for that to become more.

But it never did or will because now I'm never going to see him again and I'm struggling so hard to grasp that. I don't even have his social media i just about know his name and I'm not a social butterfly or anything either plus i doubt that'll do anything much.

I don't know what to do.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know what to do I've been crying so much lately and in all honesty, I feel a little bad that I have a crazy crush on a guy that's not even in the same year as me but I can't help it. Time's gone so fast and I was hoping something would happen but it never did..

I feel like crap and all I ever think about is him. I really do like him and the fact that I'm leaving kills me..I can't handle the fact that I won't be seeing him anymore it literally has broken me and you might find it weird but I can't control myself.

I can't even control myself around him..at school, I long to see him and my day isn't complete without at least a glance of his face and then all I wish is for that to become more.

But it never did or will because now I'm never going to see him again and I'm struggling so hard to grasp that. I don't even have his social media i just about know his name and I'm not a social butterfly or anything either plus i doubt that'll do anything much.

I don't know what to do.
It sounds obvious but there's nothing to do apart from accept that you won't see him again. Try to think negative thoughts about him, force yourself to dislike his traits, he's not perfect. When you go to uni, you'll meet many more people that will take your mind off him. Try to enjoy your summer and take part in the things you enjoy, especially with friends.

Over time you'll get over him. I wouldn't try pursuing him over social media, it will only take longer for the pain to leave you.
carl fringos!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's okay once I had a crush never saw her again then ****** her 3 or 4 times when we met up 2 years later quality. Your time will come son
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
In time you will soon forget him not now but you will. I usually find crushing on another guy helps alot with the pain. You are young and at school plenty of amazing guys for you to connect with. Just use this time to focus on yourself and build your confidence so when you do meet the one you will approach him. Stop crying over someone that probably dosent even know you exist.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I was hoping something would happen but it never did..

...I don't even have his social media i just about know his name...
You expected something to happen but it sounds like you never made a move on him? Take this as a lesson than in future when you like a guy go after him.
Anonymous #1
Thank you so much and i have been trying to do that except currently my life has been so messed up I don't know what I'm doing and I don't even see a future..l shouldn't even like school but I'll miss it and it's soo much bette than home..home makes me want to die.
(Original post by UWS)
It sounds obvious but there's nothing to do apart from accept that you won't see him again. Try to think negative thoughts about him, force yourself to dislike his traits, he's not perfect. When you go to uni, you'll meet many more people that will take your mind off him. Try to enjoy your summer and take part in the things you enjoy, especially with friends.

Over time you'll get over him. I wouldn't try pursuing him over social media, it will only take longer for the pain to leave you.
Anonymous #1
Lucky I guess but lucks never on my side and tbh I'm never even on social media anymore so I don't even know if that'll even come round..I hope so though
(Original post by carl fringos!)
It's okay once I had a crush never saw her again then ****** her 3 or 4 times when we met up 2 years later quality. Your time will come son
Anonymous #1
But I tried to give the signs..I stared at him all the time, moved close to him, embarrassed myself and etc I personally feel like I made it obvious enough or at least gave a hint and sometimes I'd stop whenever I'd feel desperate and I didn't know what else to do
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You expected something to happen but it sounds like you never made a move on him? Take this as a lesson than in future when you like a guy go after him.
Sammyy_1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

I don't know what to do.
Okayy so this is obvious but talk to him and make your feelings clear. You’ve got nothing left too lose and if you don’t you will wish you had. Just go for it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I don't think I can..today was like my final day and I'm scared of rejection since it happened before. I can't just pop out of nowhere and make that statement..
(Original post by Sammyy_1)
Okayy so this is obvious but talk to him and make your feelings clear. You’ve got nothing left too lose and if you don’t you will wish you had. Just go for it.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
But I tried to give the signs..I stared at him all the time, moved close to him, embarrassed myself and etc I personally feel like I made it obvious enough or at least gave a hint and sometimes I'd stop whenever I'd feel desperate and I didn't know what else to do
Signs aren't enough. Most people are oblivious to them! When you want something you need to be more direct.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
True but I feel like he got the hint or maybe assumed in some way...whenever i stared at him he'd make eye contact or we'd kinda examine each other and i tried to make a move by getting close and all because i couldn't even stop myself but he'd just walk away and idk that small action would really sting or sometimes i'd try to get close and he'd just brush me off and wouldn't even notice me. Then i stared to feel insecure and idk know anymore
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Signs aren't enough. Most people are oblivious to them! When you want something you need to be more direct.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads