phantom pregnancy? pregnancy from fingering? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
any advice for me? I have really irrational thoughts EVERY month about being pregnant, my boyfriend and I haven't had sex before, however he has fingered me, I'll give you some background... On a few separate occasions I made my boyfriend *** & I cleaned up , I'm not sure if he got some / much on his hand but anyway after about half an hour or so He fingered me, From what I recall on a couple or all of the occasions he washed his hands before touching me,even if he didn't once the semen is dry if he fingered me with it on his hand surely that can't make me pregnant, if it's dry it's dead, right? I'm panicking hugely about it all, which happens every month. I'm quite sure I can't get pregnant from being fingered after he ejaculated even if he had a tiny bit of semen on his finger because I'm sure it'd be dead by the time he touched me,but I'm still freaked out. My period was due yesterday / today & I can feel it there if that makes sense , like it feels like it wants to start. is it my anxiety & stress / irrational thoughts that are causing my period to be slightly delayed?? It's been delayed many times before due to anxiety , it's never been the most regular ,but I've had 3 breakdowns over These thoughts in the last couple of days and I hate it, I think my stress is making it slightly delayed, any advice? I'd be very grateful for some reassurance or something
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Apachecow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Stress will be delaying things. If things are hotting up between you and the bf, then maybe get yourself on the pill/implant. That will help with your worries and protect you when the time comes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Apachecow)
Stress will be delaying things. If things are hotting up between you and the bf, then maybe get yourself on the pill/implant. That will help with your worries and protect you when the time comes
Thank you for replying to me. In this scenario the chance of me being pregnant is minuscule right?
Apachecow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Absolutely miniscule. Relax.
ReallyGoodAdvice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
any advice for me? I have really irrational thoughts EVERY month about being pregnant, my boyfriend and I haven't had sex before, however he has fingered me, I'll give you some background... On a few separate occasions I made my boyfriend *** & I cleaned up , I'm not sure if he got some / much on his hand but anyway after about half an hour or so He fingered me, From what I recall on a couple or all of the occasions he washed his hands before touching me,even if he didn't once the semen is dry if he fingered me with it on his hand surely that can't make me pregnant, if it's dry it's dead, right? I'm panicking hugely about it all, which happens every month. I'm quite sure I can't get pregnant from being fingered after he ejaculated even if he had a tiny bit of semen on his finger because I'm sure it'd be dead by the time he touched me,but I'm still freaked out. My period was due yesterday / today & I can feel it there if that makes sense , like it feels like it wants to start. is it my anxiety & stress / irrational thoughts that are causing my period to be slightly delayed?? It's been delayed many times before due to anxiety , it's never been the most regular ,but I've had 3 breakdowns over These thoughts in the last couple of days and I hate it, I think my stress is making it slightly delayed, any advice? I'd be very grateful for some reassurance or something
Is the finger he's using a giant pulsating penis machine? If so probably
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ReallyGoodAdvice)
Is the finger he's using a giant pulsating penis machine? If so probably
Well no, obviously otherwise I would've said that. I appreciate the attempt of sarcasm tho (well I hope it's sarcasm)... it turns out my anxiety was what's been affecting me I have my period now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.47%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (70)
32.86%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.19%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.45%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.02%

Watched Threads