Opening the Hymen Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok... so I’m new to sex. I’m a virgin as they say... and yes I know there’s controversy on that topic... My boyfriend and I have both never had sex before of any sort. We decided that we’re both ready and want to have penetrative sex. So now we have the issue with the hymen. Yes, I know saying that ‘breaking the hymen’ is inaccurate. Perhaps I should say spreading the hymen apart? I don’t know... Anyways, I’ve tried sticking my finger up there, but it’s too painful. I’ve also never worn tampons before. Also I’m pretty sure I still have a human haha... And of course my boyfriend thinks he can’t do it as his is “only 4.5 inches long”. He’s tried sticking his **** in me and it’s like cement there... it doesn’t want to go in. I do know that length doesn’t matter... as long as the penis has a bigger girth than the virgina.... which I’m pretty sure it does lol. And even if it did matter, I honestly wouldn’t care... I love my boyfriend. And I love all of him. He’s honestly the best thing that’s ever happened to me. And I’d hate to lose him just because he’s worried he can’t do it. I always have to give him reassurance... and I’ll keep doing that until he believes how really great he is... Sorry for the ramble, I love talking about my one and only haha. But anyway... I was wondering, what would you recommend for how I’d spread the hymen? My boyfriend and I are getting impatient and want to show love to each other in this new way we haven’t done before....
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you using lube?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How could we be so stupid... tots forgot about that... tried lube and it worked. Thanks black tea
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How could we be so stupid... tots forgot about that... tried lube and it worked. Thanks black tea
Glad it helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
22.94%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (75)
34.4%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
19.72%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.26%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.68%

Watched Threads