Nose piercing Watch

K0302
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to get my nostril pierced but I don’t know whether to use a gun or needle. Is a gun safe for the nose? Also if you have any recommendations of places in the south west London area that are good for piercings I would really appreciate it 😊
xoalyssiajxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Use a needle defiantly!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
-andromeda-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would definitely, definitely recommend needle. Guns will work, yes, but a needle is safer and less painful. IMO, you should only go for gun with earlobe piercings.
Ellasiân
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
DO NOT use a gun, a needle is definitely the safest way. Piercing shops wouldn’t use a gun on your nostril, but if they get one out then please ask for a needle instead. Id say go on google and search ‘piercing shops near me’ and it will go by your location, if that’s not on then go into settings and turn it on but don’t forget to turn it off afterwards. Hope you find a place to get your nose pierced!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Needle.

Reputable piercers typically work out of dedicated piercing studios or tattoo studios. I'd suggest looking into tattoo studios near you and seeing if they have a piercer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads