Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1 - At what age are you considered an adult in thorpe park?

2 - Can 2 children buy child tickets and enter unattended by adults?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    http://www.thorpepark.com/ticket-prices.php

ReputationRep:
    Answers:

1) 12

2) Doubt it, but I doubt you're a child, so it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    question 3: when does the 2008 season end?

ReputationRep:
    yo dont go thorpe on a weekend gonna b packed man, que will be long man

ReputationRep:
    4) stupid question, but the annual pass is re-usable for the whole 12 months right?

ReputationRep:
    Love Thorpe Park.

Depth Charge is awesome! Stupidly wore a white t shirt!

ReputationRep:
    3) Beginning of Nov (not sure exact date, will say on website). I know there's a firework display most years for guy faulkes night and "frightnights" around Halloween.

4) Yes. If you buy one on the 7th June 2008, you can use it up to - and including - the 6th June 2009. It will also let you into Chessington World of Adventures, Alton Towers, Madame Tussards waxworks, London Dungeons and I *think* the London Eye (Originally the London Eye was included, then it was taken off, but I *think* it's been put on again). There may be a couple of other attractions too.

If you have a poke about, most of the information (well, all of it!) will be on the website. I don't mind trying to answer the questions though.

Lucy - Thorpe Park does indeed rock! I love Stealth personally

ReputationRep:
    I was to scared to go on that .

ReputationRep:
    I love the faster rides

Stealth, Nemisis Inferno, Samari, Vortex, The big swing one, Quantum Leap and Colossus are my favourites in roughly that order

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went on Nemesis Inferno or might have been Nemesis at Alton Towers went on the pirate ship straight after and then was sick .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.