passport as a fake ID? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im 17 and want to go out this weekend but the only ID that can be lent to me is a passport. Am I more likely to be rejected? Is this too suspicious? It is my sister so we kind of look alike and I know all the details on the passport if they wanted to test me aha. But we don’t look that alike idk I’m worried it looks more fake
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It won’t make it seem anymore suspicious, a lot of people use passports as ID, if anything it’s harder to create a passport fake ID than any other kind
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
we kind of look alike
But we don’t look that alike
I'm confused.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I use my passport as ID. Before I had it renewed it the picture was questionable in it's likeliness to me. They never asked me questions on it - instead they asked for additional evidence to back up that I was who it said I was.
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im 17 and want to go out this weekend but the only ID that can be lent to me is a passport. Am I more likely to be rejected? Is this too suspicious? It is my sister so we kind of look alike and I know all the details on the passport if they wanted to test me aha. But we don’t look that alike idk I’m worried it looks more fake
Are you seriously going to risk your sister's most valuable identity document being seized by door staff for the sake of a weekend?
InsaneTekkers
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You must be a right hard man. If the person who gave you the passport is older than 19 it will probs look really suspicious, every 18 year old pretty much has photo ID. i guess good luck
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sarahxx6)
I lend my drivers license to people and take my passport myself (don’t trust others with passport) and they’ve never even questioned why I have passport. If they do, say you can’t drive so no other ID, and what idiot would trust a randomer with their passport. As long as u know the details and it’s not obviously not u, you’ll be fine
It's a criminal offence to "lend your driving licence" to someone.
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
So?
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
So?
:facepalm:
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thread reported
username4738598
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Do I look like I give a ****?
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't use someone else's passport.
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
"So, sis, yeah, your passport got taken off me, we're both banned from this club and you need to explain to the police why you gave it away"
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sarahxx6)
Do I look like I give a ****?
You should. A criminal record for the rest of your life is not a good trade for letting some twit gain entry into a scummy club a couple of years early.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (295)
32.03%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
11.83%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.47%

Watched Threads