3RD yr OSCEs IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
hi..
I have had to take time off uni because of family reasons. I have one month until OSCEs. Have I left it too late? I literally know nothing.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi..
I have had to take time off uni because of family reasons. I have one month until OSCEs. Have I left it too late? I literally know nothing.
I mean, it really depends whether you actually don't know the required information or whether you are just feeling anxious. Rather than asking if you've left it too late, you'd be better off really getting your head down and preparing. Are the university aware of why you have been off? Are you able to ask for an extension or extenuating circumstances?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
I mean, it really depends whether you actually don't know the required information or whether you are just feeling anxious. Rather than asking if you've left it too late, you'd be better off really getting your head down and preparing. Are the university aware of why you have been off? Are you able to ask for an extension or extenuating circumstances?
They said I should apply for extenuating circumstances. I just want to know what is the best way to prepare for OSCEs? Thanks.
Charlotte's Web
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
They said I should apply for extenuating circumstances. I just want to know what is the best way to prepare for OSCEs? Thanks.
It really just depends what way you find best to learn, whether that's from books, making new notes, videos, group revision etc. Obviously it's important that you do scenario-based revision too, but there are plenty of those online.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
It really just depends what way you find best to learn, whether that's from books, making new notes, videos, group revision etc. Obviously it's important that you do scenario-based revision too, but there are plenty of those online.
can I pass just by watching and practising using geeky medics?
Charlotte's Web
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
can I pass just by watching and practising using geeky medics?
It's impossible for me (or anyone else) to predict whether that would be enough for you to pass. We don't know your current knowledge base or how you learn best. Generally you should be using a range of resources.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads