Please help btec lv3 -2 Watch

XGXNGHISX
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys I’m in a pretty tricky situation rn and would really appreciate some help, I’m currently doing a health and social care level 3 btec (extended diploma) and this is where the problem arises, on one of the exams I failed to attend the retake to which I failed in the first place and now my sixform are suggesting that my only option is to get the diploma (double award) as the level 3 extended is no longer achievable however as I have already accepted and firmed my unconditional offer I wonder what I should do. I have phoned uni and they have said that my place is unconditional and I will have a place regardless of my grades achieved (pass or fail) however if I drop down to the diploma will my offer at uni still stand? Many thanks. (Sorry for the long paragraph)
Xarao
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
When you called them, did you mention that you would only get a double award?

If you did, then you're fine. Even if you didn't, I'd still say you're fine as unconditional means that you have your place at university, regardless of what result/grades you get.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (335)
15.65%
The paper was reasonable (1168)
54.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (462)
21.58%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
8.22%

Watched Threads