people only care about horoscopes and star signs because religion is dying Watch

z666
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
gives them another meaning to life another than just inevitable death, idk just a thought
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
They were popular even before that. People like being told of meaning where there is none, hence popular.,
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no. I'm Christian. But I'm an astrology nuthead. Read it everyday, interpret peoples charts and all. I read it because when I'm at wit's end, astrology helps me understand why x,y,z just happened/keeps happening :yes:.
Ben878 (LfL)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
People have taken an interest in horoscopes more in an entertaining sense I think (Like the fun of reading the message in a fortune cookie). Most do not take the contents seriously
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I like astrology. I don’t know if it’s real but it’s helped me in time of need to make sense of things more than religion.
lunardays
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
there's more to astrology than just the star signs tho, and it's nothing to do with religion
JzANonM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by z666)
gives them another meaning to life another than just inevitable death, idk just a thought
"religion is dying" is quite an excessive phrase dont you think? 😂
plus horoscopes have been used for ages
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (317)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.91%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
8.06%

Watched Threads