The Student Room Group
Reply 1
does anyone know maddy???plzzz!!! say so!!!!
...GiNuWiNe...
pplllzz!! she was at the imperial open day!! i need her!! :redface:

You need her..?

Did you pull or something..
Reply 3
Slice'N'Dice
You need her..?

Did you pull or something..

not really.... but shes beautiful!!!!
Talk us through what happened then. I want to hear a story today.
Reply 5
well we all went to the imperial college trip for medicine.
after the tours i was kinda bored... i was looking aroudn if teher were any girls i could talk to.... and there she walks by me..i was stunned .. the girl was beautiful!!!!!!!
think jeniffer lopez.. but the british version.. dark brown hair and light brown highlights... beautiful eyes..succulant lips.. man.... i was stuck in time... then as we directed ourselves to the lecture theatre i just pulled up a chat up line and it worked so we were chattin, me her and her mate.. then as we went in i couldnt blank my mate sna dsit with them so i sat with my mates! and then i kinda ignored them...i dont knw what was going through my head! so the lecture ended and i left without saying bye or taking her number!! she was so buff!!! omg....!!! im in love!! all i know is that she lives sumwere in ealing and goes to notting hill college!
...GiNuWiNe...
well we all went to the imperial college trip for medicine.
after the tours i was kinda bored... i was looking aroudn if teher were any girls i could talk to.... and there she walks by me..i was stunned .. the girl was beautiful!!!!!!!
think jeniffer lopez.. but the british version.. dark brown hair and light brown highlights... beautiful eyes..succulant lips.

Sounds nice.

...GiNuWiNe...
then as we went in i couldnt blank my mate sna dsit with them so i sat with my mates! and then i kinda ignored them...i dont knw what was going through my head! so the lecture ended and i left without saying bye or taking her number!!

Where you two, getting along well, when you were talking? Fairly balls'd the last bit up dude. Be positive. Who knows, you may bump into her again somewhere else?
Reply 7
Slice'N'Dice
Sounds nice.

Where you two, getting along well, when you were talking? Fairly balls'd the last bit up dude. Be positive. Who knows, you may bump into her again somewhere else?

i hope!! i hoppe!!! praise the lord!!!
amen... :cool:
So you met a foxy lady, who didn't want to talk to you. Welcome to the world.
Reply 9
Do you know the name of the college in nothing hill?
Are you sure she doesnt go to 'notting hill and ealing school' if she does, then i can sort that out for you no problem.
Reply 10
From Notting Hill and Ealing High School, in Ealing?

Yes, I know her. Shes dating my best mate - Achal Dhillon.

WOAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Reply 11
there are lots of colleges.... private, state? you've got to be a bit more specific!
Mad Caddie
From Notting Hill and Ealing High School, in Ealing?

Yes, I know her. Shes dating my best mate - Achal Dhillon.

WOAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

oommgg reallyyyy??? omg!!!!
has she got an email????
sloaney87
Do you know the name of the college in nothing hill?
Are you sure she doesnt go to 'notting hill and ealing school' if she does, then i can sort that out for you no problem.

sort me out man!!!
Reply 14
...GiNuWiNe...
oommgg reallyyyy??? omg!!!!
has she got an email????

If we are talking about the same Maddy, then I strongly suggest you NOT try and get with her.

In response to your PM: Yes, I have her email address. No, I will not give it to you.
Reply 15
Mad Caddie
If we are talking about the same Maddy, then I strongly suggest you NOT try and get with her.

In response to your PM: Yes, I have her email address. No, I will not give it to you.

He has been banned for a day:smile: I think. Excessive swearing...

Latest

Trending

Trending