The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Costume Store

I’m going to LCF next year. I’ve been given a room at costume store but I’ve since come across reviews and articles and I really don’t want to live there it sounds awful. Is there anyone out there who can help me in any way?
Hi there!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Please try get in touch with Accommodation services and see what they can do. You can do so here via this link: https://sits.arts.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_ipp_lgn.login?process=siw_ipp_enq&code1=RAENQFMASK&code2=&code4=IPR_UDFA=ASK OR perhaps give them a ring. All the necessary contact details and information can be found here on this link: https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/accommodation/accommodation-faqs.

Perhaps it would be good to reach out to other people and see if someone out there would like to swap. There should be an official Facebook group provided by the University for each halls, for the upcoming academic year; there should be one for Costume Store this year, with a notification about the group sent to you via email. Try post something about your situation and see if there is a response! You might find someone who is willing to swap places with you.

Good luck to you! Hope it works out! If there's anything else you need help on, send it our way and we'll do our best to help you figure it out.

All the Best,
Charlene :biggrin:
Student Rep.
Original post by Ethne123
I’m going to LCF next year. I’ve been given a room at costume store but I’ve since come across reviews and articles and I really don’t want to live there it sounds awful. Is there anyone out there who can help me in any way?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

are you willing to swap offers?

I am willing to swap contracts if thats helpful??
which halls are you in>
I’ve applied to study in 2020 for fashion photography if I get in I will be going to costume store halls
I guess it’s just what you make of it and the people you meet xx

I’ve applied for fashion photography at LCF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending