The Student Room Group

Retaking GCSE Maths

Hi x I have applied to college to study GCSE maths and I have been told that there will be an entry test, has anyone ever taken one of these entry tests? If so could you please advise what sort of questions will be asked, im slightly nervous because im 33 and can't remember the last time I even bothered to add something without a calculater I don't remember being any good at math although to be fair it was quite a few years ago now, my brain power may have improved since then (hopefully lol 🤣
They’re tests that just cover briefly main areas of maths so geometry, trigonometry, numbers, algebra, to see your level and where you’re at. I’d do past gcse papers beforehand though considering you’ll be doing a calculator paper aswell as the non calculator for the official exam

Good luck!
Original post by gelle
They’re tests that just cover briefly main areas of maths so geometry, trigonometry, numbers, algebra, to see your level and where you’re at. I’d do past gcse papers beforehand though considering you’ll be doing a calculator paper aswell as the non calculator for the official exam

Good luck!

Thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending