Torn penis foreskin Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
On the back of my foreskin there’s a tiny tear, it doesn’t hurt but it hasn’t ever healed? Should I be worried?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
On the back of my foreskin there’s a tiny tear, it doesn’t hurt but it hasn’t ever healed? Should I be worried?
Is it red/weeping/hot to the touch? It's important that you get it seen to so that it doesn't get infected as this can cause much bigger issues. Generally this sort of thing should heal pretty quickly on its own, so if it hasn't sorted itself out within a reasonable time then you should really be asking why. Due to the area it's in there's likely to be a lot of bacteria.
Anon35
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can speed up the healing with some e45 cream(worked for me anyway haha), happens to the best of us. As above keep it clean. Just bear in mind if you go into the naughty stuff again too quick can just tear again.
Anonymous #1
It doesn’t hurt, not hot or anything it’s just there?
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
Is it red/weeping/hot to the touch? It's important that you get it seen to so that it doesn't get infected as this can cause much bigger issues. Generally this sort of thing should heal pretty quickly on its own, so if it hasn't sorted itself out within a reasonable time then you should really be asking why. Due to the area it's in there's likely to be a lot of bacteria.
Anonymous #1
Thank you I’ll try it
(Original post by Anon35)
You can speed up the healing with some e45 cream(worked for me anyway haha), happens to the best of us. As above keep it clean. Just bear in mind if you go into the naughty stuff again too quick can just tear again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.37%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (77)
33.77%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
21.05%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.77%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.04%

Watched Threads