Worried about upcoming surgery Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm having surgery soon to have metalwork taken out of my left elbow. I had the original operation and was fine but for whatever reason I'm paranoid about this one, despite it being the same thing pretty much. Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
What metalwork? Were they building a house inside?
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
Honestly it's normal to feel quite anxious before a surgery but you don't need to worry. Think of the benefits after you finish your surgery and how your elbow will be back to normal. If you are really worried I would suggest possible reading up on the surgery and what to expect I guess? But be careful what you click on because it might make you even more stressed. Good luck you'll be fine!!

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm having surgery soon to have metalwork taken out of my left elbow. I had the original operation and was fine but for whatever reason I'm paranoid about this one, despite it being the same thing pretty much. Any advice?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Thank you 👍
Honestly it's normal to feel quite anxious before a surgery but you don't need to worry. Think of the benefits after you finish your surgery and how your elbow will be back to normal. If you are really worried I would suggest possible reading up on the surgery and what to expect I guess? But be careful what you click on because it might make you even more stressed. Good luck you'll be fine!!

black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
What metalwork? Were they building a house inside?
hilarious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.16%
The paper was reasonable (1112)
55.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (441)
21.85%
It was TERRIBLE (159)
7.88%

Watched Threads