Am I at risk of becoming pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’d like to begin by saying that I came off the pill 2 weeks ago because I didn’t like how they were effecting my moods and my sex drive.

Last week, my boyfriend and I had sex and he came inside of the condom, but when he pulled out, the condom was still inside of me... Apparently, a quarter of it was hanging out of me and the majority of the condom was inside. I had only sat up between the time that he pulled out, and when we had noticed the condom wasn’t on him.

I’m worried that some *** could’ve slipped out or something when I sat up or when he pulled out! What are the chances of that happening? And has this ever happened to anyone before?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’d like to begin by saying that I came off the pill 2 weeks ago because I didn’t like how they were effecting my moods and my sex drive.

Last week, my boyfriend and I had sex and he came inside of the condom, but when he pulled out, the condom was still inside of me... Apparently, a quarter of it was hanging out of me and the majority of the condom was inside. I had only sat up between the time that he pulled out, and when we had noticed the condom wasn’t on him.

I’m worried that some *** could’ve slipped out or something when I sat up or when he pulled out! What are the chances of that happening? And has this ever happened to anyone before?
It is unlikely, but there is certainly a possibility. Depending how long ago it was (exactly) you may still be within the window for emergency contraception, however the efficacy of this decreases as time goes on. There are some that are suitable up to 5 days after unprotected sex, so if you're within this window then it may be best to get this to be on the safe side. If not, you would need to take a pregnancy test in a few weeks time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads