Help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I broke my Fibula bone in my leg 2 years ago due to being drunk at a party in heels🥴. It’s my birthday next week and I haven’t worn heels since I broke my leg. I’m nervous to go out in heels and drink. Does anyone have any advise? I really want to go out but I can’t go to any clubs in flats 😢
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I broke my Fibula bone in my leg 2 years ago due to being drunk at a party in heels🥴. It’s my birthday next week and I haven’t worn heels since I broke my leg. I’m nervous to go out in heels and drink. Does anyone have any advise? I really want to go out but I can’t go to any clubs in flats 😢
If you do wear heels, you need to consider whether worrying about hurting yourself might spoil your night. In most clubs it's normal to see people in flats nowadays, and if you'll feel more comfortable and safer then it may be worth it. Your other option is to drink less, but ultimately if you are very drunk, you may fall regardless of what you are wearing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.27%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads