Changing contraceptive pills, ridgevidon to Femodene Watch

georgianichxo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, i've been on the rigevidon pill for around 7 months now, and i read that after 6 months my body should be used to it and side effects will reduce however mine have got worse. mood swings are terrible! constant arguments with my boyfriend etc. I switched to femodene today to try this out, just wondering if anyone has switched to femodene and if it's better for them or what were people's experiences like with rigevidon?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by georgianichxo1)
Hi, i've been on the rigevidon pill for around 7 months now, and i read that after 6 months my body should be used to it and side effects will reduce however mine have got worse. mood swings are terrible! constant arguments with my boyfriend etc. I switched to femodene today to try this out, just wondering if anyone has switched to femodene and if it's better for them or what were people's experiences like with rigevidon?
Everyone has a slightly different natural balance of hormones, so upsetting this with medication has different effects on everyone. It's good that you gave rigevidon a fair shot to see whether it worked for you. It's pretty normal to have to try a few things before you find something that works for you, but the good thing is that there are lots of options out there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads