Seccond Attempt Coursework Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
My unit (Introduction to Analogue Circuits) description says that its second attempt is a coursework. As the coursework is online, does that mean i dont have to stay over the summer (provided i still do the work)?
claireestelle
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My unit (Introduction to Analogue Circuits) description says that its second attempt is a coursework. As the coursework is online, does that mean i dont have to stay over the summer (provided i still do the work)?
it would seem so yes, as long as you can access the resources you need whether you will be.
University of Portsmouth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hello,

Is this in your first year of University? and is it the only unit you have to do a second attempt for?
Sometimes, in these situations (as long as your other grades are good) you can get a compensated mark at 40% without reattempting. Generally you can discount one unit a year.

I would agree with claireestelle, as long as you have all the resources you need and its definitely an online hand in you should be able to work from home.

I would also just check with your tutor or course leader just to be safe.

Alex - UoP Rep
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, this is my first year and this is the only second attempt i have (i got 38%...).
I'll email my tutor and update when i can.
University of Portsmouth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, this is my first year and this is the only second attempt i have (i got 38%...).
I'll email my tutor and update when i can.
Awww no! So close to a pass.

I think it will be a compensated pass in this instance, but yes email your tutor first!

Alex - UoP Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1114)
55.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.86%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads