I’m afraid i’m Pregnant.. someone that really knows, please help me Watch

Arika678
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
First of all, me and my boyfriend didn’t have “full sex”. In fact, it was close to dry sex, but wasn’t really sex.. so, I know he became very very horny, and he was sexually aroused, but still, didn’t his pants off. I was also wearing clothes the entire time. He touched his penis a few times (still clothes on) and than my vagina and near it (I was wearing thin pants) . I’m afraid somehow he got precum on his fingers while he was touching himself, and it enterd my vagina. I know it’s super strange, but seriously my period is so late ... he also licked my vagina later if it matters. Is there a chance precum really was on his fingers and enterd me? His penis never touched my vagina
claireestelle
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Arika678)
First of all, me and my boyfriend didn’t have “full sex”. In fact, it was close to dry sex, but wasn’t really sex.. so, I know he became very very horny, and he was sexually aroused, but still, didn’t his pants off. I was also wearing clothes the entire time. He touched his penis a few times (still clothes on) and than my vagina and near it (I was wearing thin pants) . I’m afraid somehow he got precum on his fingers while he was touching himself, and it enterd my vagina. I know it’s super strange, but seriously my period is so late ... he also licked my vagina later if it matters. Is there a chance precum really was on his fingers and enterd me? His penis never touched my vagina
its incredibly unlikely , take a test if you're struggling with the anxiety that you might be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (314)
15.24%
The paper was reasonable (1130)
54.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (452)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
8.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed