The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Saagar
Hello, following on from that riddle post I'm gonna post some, heres the first one (i'm gettin these off a site) the first seems easy IMO, I haven' seen the answer though!

1.How many letters are in the alphabet?

That's a riddle?
Well, I'll say 11 seeing as it is a riddle ("the alphabet")
Reply 2
he he, correct, i believe they get harder as they go on?!?!

2.What row of numbers comes next?

Reply 3
y dont u search for a riddle thread...theres been hundreds of these done b4...
Reply 4
kokopops
y dont u search for a riddle thread...theres been hundreds of these done b4...

Thats not the point, I'm doing one for now, with other riddles.
Reply 5
Saagar
he he, correct, i believe they get harder as they go on?!?!

2.What row of numbers comes next?

Reply 6
_EMMA_

you're right, but how did you get that answer, you didn't search it on the net did you :rolleyes: I'd rather you didn't if you have. :smile:
Reply 7
3. A man walks up to you and says - "everything I say to you is a lie."
Is he telling you the truth or is he lying?
Reply 8
Saagar
you're right, but how did you get that answer, you didn't search it on the net did you :rolleyes: I'd rather you didn't if you have. :smile:

each pair of numbers describes the number before it

eg

1 is one "1"

11 is two "1"s

21 is one "1" one "2"

etc

Saagar

He's lying because I dont speak english.
Reply 9
Theres an tiny woman who lives on the 14th floor in a block of flats. When it rains she gets the lift right up to the 14th floor but when its not raining she has to get off the lift at the 7th floor and walk up the rest of the way.
Why is this?
Reply 10
lol good one, according to the site "He's lying. Even though he's lying when he says "everything" he says is a lie, some of the things he says can be a lie, and this is one of them. "

4.What state is surrounded by the most water?

5.A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible?

6.A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?
Reply 11
Saagar

i have heard it before
Reply 12
need_money
Theres an tiny woman who lives on the 14th floor in a block of flats. When it rains she gets the lift right up to the 14th floor but when its not raining she has to get off the lift at the 7th floor and walk up the rest of the way.
Why is this?

I reckon she's really short, so when it rains she can use the umbrella to push the buttons??? Probably completely wrong! :smile:
Reply 13
Saagar

Hmmm, he's lying????
Reply 14
Create
Hmmm, he's lying????

You be right!! The answers up already I've put on 3 at once to save time and clicking!
Create
I reckon she's really short, so when it rains she can use the umbrella to push the buttons??? Probably completely wrong! :smile:

YEAH! :biggrin:

Heres another one:

A man wakes up turns off the radio puts on the light goes into the next room and shoots himself.
Why does he do this and what was his job?
Reply 16
Saagar
You be right!! The answers up already I've put on 3 at once to save time and clicking!

Ooops!! Sorry - missed that post! Possible answer to 5...
She's pregnant, and doesn't know the sex of her unborn child yet...???!!!! Probably a bit far-fetched, but nevermind!!
Reply 17
need_money
YEAH! :biggrin:

Heres another one:

A man wakes up turns off the radio puts on the light goes into the next room and shoots himself.
Why does he do this and what was his job?

maybe hes a model or sumthin and "shoots" himself with a camera.
Saagar
maybe hes a model or sumthin and "shoots" himself with a camera.

Nope! lol :biggrin: Think about it.
Reply 19
Create
Ooops!! Sorry - missed that post! Possible answer to 5...
She's pregnant, and doesn't know the sex of her unborn child yet...???!!!! Probably a bit far-fetched, but nevermind!!

The answer to this is abit stupid in my opinion. "ALL the children are boys, so 1/2 half are boys and so is the other half. "

Latest

Trending

Trending