The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Ask the University of Sunderland admissions team

Got questions about your offer or how to apply? Get answers and helpful information here by asking our admissions team direct here!

From UCAS tariffs to an update on your application, we're here to help :smile:

We aim to respond to your question as soon as possible but there may be a turnaround of up to two days depending on your query.

You can also contact us directly by calling 0191 515 3154 or emailing [email protected]
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Got questions about your offer or how to apply? Get answers and helpful information here by asking our admissions team direct here!

From UCAS tariffs to an update on your application, we're here to help :smile:

We aim to respond to your question as soon as possible but there may be a turnaround of up to two days depending on your query.

You can also contact us directly by calling 0191 515 3154 or emailing [email protected]

I have a question - I have accepted an Unconditional Offer on UCAS but I am yet to receive my confirmation from yourselves. I know I am awaiting an email rather than a letter, but it has been almost a week since I accepted the offer and I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard yet. Am I supposed to hear quite quickly or will I not receive that email until nearer the time?
Hi there,
Are you able to send us a private message with your full name and the course you applied for? We can then look into this for you :smile:
Original post by EngineeringOr
I have a question - I have accepted an Unconditional Offer on UCAS but I am yet to receive my confirmation from yourselves. I know I am awaiting an email rather than a letter, but it has been almost a week since I accepted the offer and I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard yet. Am I supposed to hear quite quickly or will I not receive that email until nearer the time?
Reply 4
Hi

I applied directly recently and got an email saying I’m accepted and just needed to send the name of my school which I’ve done. The email says the application isn’t going through ucas but I’ve not provided my ucas number. Is this normal? The email said I should hear in 24-48 hours but haven’t so just panicking a little. Thanks :smile:
Hi there,
Please can you private message the page with your full name and details of the course you've applied to so this can be looked into?
Original post by Matstu77
Hi

I applied directly recently and got an email saying I’m accepted and just needed to send the name of my school which I’ve done. The email says the application isn’t going through ucas but I’ve not provided my ucas number. Is this normal? The email said I should hear in 24-48 hours but haven’t so just panicking a little. Thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you :smile: I’ve sent a message

Quick Reply