mcwho
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
What does everyone think the developments in christian thought paper will have? I reckon gender theology/gender society but I'm not too sure about the others, really hope liberation theology doesnt come up aswell!!
Bertie66
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
2018 A-LEVEL Questions;
- To what extent was Jesus merely a political leader. PERSON OF JESUS
- ‘Bonhoeffer’s theology is still relevant today.’ Discuss CHRISTIAN MORAL ACTION
- Assess the view that Mary Daly’s theology proves that Christianity is sexist. GENDER
- ‘Secularism does not pose a threat to Christianity.’ Discuss. SECULARISM

So no Augustine, Afterlife, Knowledge of God, Pluralism, Principles or Liberation Theology-

Personally I think Augustine and Liberation theology are most likely to come up as they are quite significant topics. Basing it on the Philosophy paper, they'll ask new topics, basing on the Ethics paper, they'll repeat topics! It's hard to say, I'd say revise everything but really focus on ones that haven't come up.

Looking at the two AS Papers so far, the following topics have come up
2017- Afterlife, Person of Jesus, Moral Action
2018- Augustine, Moral Principles, Knowledge of God.

Looking at the past papers it is therefore unlikely that: Moral Action and Person of Jesus will come up - but not impossible!

If anyone knows what came up in the 2019 AS please let me know!

Good Luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads