Finished A levels now I’m lost lol Watch

Lenanais
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Yesterday I finished my final A Level exam and I know it sounds silly but I haven’t had fun since A Levels began and now I truly haven’t a clue what to do.

I’m bored out of my mind, I feel out of control and as though I have absolutely no purpose. I would go out and see friends & boyfriend but many of them are still at college and it’s really driving me insane because I’m such an extrovert.

College has been my life for two years and whereas most people would be celebrating leaving I’m just wallowing because I haven’t any other purpose. I haven’t got a skill or a hobby, I’m genuinely that loser that only ever studies. It’s actually so pathetic I could probs scream because idk how I expect anyone here to help me.

I spent most of this morning trying to do things like painting or reading or running but every single time I just wanted to feel like there was purpose. n I know getting a job sounds like the solution here but I have too many things to plan the job around so yeah lol I’m screwed tbh

Is there anything you think could help me find actual purpose coz I might die — not to be dramatic or anything.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In your scenario, finding a summer job might be a good thing for you. You seem like a person that needs a routine, so this will occupy your time and earn you a bit of income. Just a thought, does it appeal to you? :dontknow:
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
In your scenario, finding a summer job might be a good thing for you. You seem like a person that needs a routine, so this will occupy your time and earn you a bit of income. Just a thought, does it appeal to you? :dontknow:
Hi. I'm worried I'll be in a similar situation after Friday (my last A-level exam). Can you still get summer jobs for this summer? If so, where
Maddie8232
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Get a job or pick up a hobby. Now's the perfect time to do so.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 782446389)
Hi. I'm worried I'll be in a similar situation after Friday (my last A-level exam). Can you still get summer jobs for this summer? If so, where
Hi :hi:

I think it depends on the workplace itself. Try having a look online, or ask a friend/family member to enquire into a couple places near you locally until you're done with exams. If not paid jobs, volunteering might be another good option. It looks good on a CV too :yes:
asdfghjkl47
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Do you have any interests? Pursue them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (317)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.91%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
8.06%

Watched Threads