Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

LSE English Requirement Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    -Cambridge English Language (1119) conducted overseas by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate with grade six or better
    (extract from http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/und...quirements.htm)

I am checking out about the english requirement for LSE. what does this point mean? Is 1119 for gce-o-level? Is grade 6=grade C6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    You only need to post a thread once, in one forum, not in multiple forums.
    sorry i double posted. i wanted to delete but dun know how. still new to the system.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lineage13888)
    -Cambridge English Language (1119) conducted overseas by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate with grade six or better
    (extract from http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/und...quirements.htm)

I am checking out about the english requirement for LSE. what does this point mean? Is 1119 for gce-o-level? Is grade 6=grade C6?
    GCE-o-levels grade according to letters A,B,C,D,E.

The 1119 is the course number ( as there are other ones like 1119, 1120, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126). I was searching it online and I think that is only avaliable for malyasian students. So in the 1119 CEL paper you need a grade 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    GCE-o-levels grade according to letters A,B,C,D,E.

The 1119 is the course number ( as there are other ones like 1119, 1120, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126). I was searching it online and I think that is only avaliable for malyasian students. So in the 1119 CEL paper you need a grade 6
    smart.... i am a malaysian that took 1119. haha

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.