Clearing Watch

uauai
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Say you ring up unis on results day for clearing, will they know if you've had a gap year or will they only be able to see your grades?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by uauai)
Say you ring up unis on results day for clearing, will they know if you've had a gap year or will they only be able to see your grades?
This isn't quite answering your questions, but: have you taken a gap year & already have your results, and are you thinking of applying this year? If so you don't need to wait until results day to start getting in touch with universities You have until June 30th to put in your application. Applications made adter 30th of June will automatically go into Clearing.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...o-apply-to-uni
uauai
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am currently on my gap year and have firmed a uni. The exam I retook hoping to get a higher grade in (which my uni offer is conditional on), went quite badly and I was thinking about clearing just in case!
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)This isn't quite answering your questions, but: have you taken a gap year & already have your results, and are you thinking of applying this year? If so you don't need to wait until results day to start getting in touch with universities You have until June 30th to put in your application. Applications made adter 30th of June will automatically go into Clearing.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...o-apply-to-uni
Last edited by Puddles the Monkey; 6 days ago
dragostea.2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by uauai)
I am currently on my gap year and have firmed a uni. The exam I retook hoping to get a higher grade in (which my uni offer is conditional on), went quite badly and I was thinking about clearing just in case!
Hi, if you dont mind me asking, what plans did you have for your gap year? Also, what do you think about entering uni with the younger year?
uauai
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi, I didn't really have a clear plan for my gap year tbh I worked for my retakes and took driving lessons and stuff. I don't mind starting uni with the younger year either cos it's only like a year's difference!
(Original post by dragostea.2004)
Hi, if you dont mind me asking, what plans did you have for your gap year? Also, what do you think about entering uni with the younger year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.27%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads