Relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
This boy tried to get close to me, but I ignored him and I regret this completely. I have liked him for 2 years and I feel like he still likes me, because when he sees me he always stares at me. But I feel awkward to smile at him (coz one time he smiled at him I looked away) and I dont know what to do, because he is making it obvious, but I dont know how to approach/talk to him?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
You can’t approach someone with the intention of getting close without making it obvious, or you won’t succeed. If you have him on snapchat/facebook/instagram or his number then send a message saying hello. How old are you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You can’t approach someone with the intention of getting close without making it obvious, or you won’t succeed. If you have him on snapchat/facebook/instagram or his number then send a message saying hello. How old are you?
Yeah, I'm scared to show that I like him. Yeah he added me on snapchat and he has my instagram. Im 17
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
Yeah, I'm scared to show that I like him. Yeah he added me on snapchat and he has my instagram. Im 17
Honestly, I would go for it :-) I know guys are *******s but we appreciate honesty. Speak to him on snapchat, just say ‘hello, how are you’ and see where it goes. Are you in a class with him at all?
Anonymous #1
Honestly, I would go for it :-) I know guys are *******s but we appreciate honesty. Speak to him on snapchat, just say ‘hello, how are you’ and see where it goes. Are you in a class with him at all?
Unfortunately i have no classes with him , but I see him quite a bit at college
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
Unfortunately i have no classes with him , but I see him quite a bit at college
Thats a shame :/ Guess you just have to dive in and say hello. I’d say do it in person, but if you’re too shy then just start by texting and then walk up to him irl
Anonymous #1
Thats a shame :/ Guess you just have to dive in and say hello. I’d say do it in person, but if you’re too shy then just start by texting and then walk up to him irl
Thank you, I'm thinking just saying hello to him in person, and asks about college stuff, is that alright?
mazenod
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Thank you, I'm thinking just saying hello to him in person, and asks about college stuff, is that alright?
Sounds great :-) Anything works as long as you make convo :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads