The Student Room Group

What are they options if you fail your a levels ?

I’ve done well in mocks and worked really hard for the past two years but I’m someone who can tell how well an exam has gone, and I don’t know if it’s been the pressure and stress or what but every single one of my exams so far has gone absolutely terribly particularly my maths one today. I am so so completely devastated with how badly they’ve gone because I’ve worked so hard and cared so much. Would unis look on you badly if you resist the next year? Would it be pointless resitting if I’ve done badly this year ?? I really need some advice im so stressed and upset
Original post by alicesmith1628
I’ve done well in mocks and worked really hard for the past two years but I’m someone who can tell how well an exam has gone, and I don’t know if it’s been the pressure and stress or what but every single one of my exams so far has gone absolutely terribly particularly my maths one today. I am so so completely devastated with how badly they’ve gone because I’ve worked so hard and cared so much. Would unis look on you badly if you resist the next year? Would it be pointless resitting if I’ve done badly this year ?? I really need some advice im so stressed and upset

some universities aren't keen on resits you'll have to see what they say.

Quick Reply

Latest