Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no that was a joke, seriously
I said something about he ate something
and idk what the hell the doctor said.
(Original post by s.stubbs15)
What did people get for the last question in listening about health and I think chemists. I was fine with it until that point
OllyDaws
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
welp im pretty sure i lost my chance of a 6, just writing to work on then
newmanb14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I think the doctor said he would be fine in a couple of weeks.
What did people get for the last question in listening about health and I think chemists. I was fine with it until that point
s.stubbs15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ohh that makes sense. I put rauchen because I thought I heard it in there somewhere
(Original post by newmanb14)
I think the doctor said he would be fine in a couple of weeks.
(Original post by liaente)
no that was a joke, seriously
I said something about he ate something
and idk what the hell the doctor said.
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no, the doctor asked if he smoked and he said no.
Ohh that makes sense. I put rauchen because I thought I heard it in there somewhere
s.stubbs15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Maypole I put was stolen and trees are placed in front of windows or some bs like that
The reading I thought was good but definitely lost a few marks and was a lot harder than I was expecting. Anyone got any idea of the grade boundaries?
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
btw on the grade boundaries, it says the papers r out of 240, but 50+60+60+60 is 230?
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
seems like they can't do maths
(Original post by Athenaxx)
btw on the grade boundaries, it says the papers r out of 240, but 50+60+60+60 is 230?
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yeee I got the window part, but I put that it could've fallen r.i.p
Maypole I put was stolen and trees are placed in front of windows or some bs like that
The reading I thought was good but definitely lost a few marks and was a lot harder than I was expecting. Anyone got any idea of the grade boundaries?
newmanb14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Judging from how many people thought "Ich habe es gefickt" the boundaries will be low
gelikanu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I said “er is erkältet” and “er muss nächste Woche zum Arzt gehen, wenn er noch krank ist”
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i got an 8 in my mock but im not even sure if i passed the reading section. Like i got every single question wrong, it was all gibberish, i didn't finish and guessed the multiple choice...
s.stubbs15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yeah I knew it was wrong but I had no clue what else to put
(Original post by liaente)
no, the doctor asked if he smoked and he said no.
gelikanu
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
the listening is scaled by 1.2 to equal 60 as well. so if you got let’s say 30/50, you would get 30x1.2= 36/60

liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
if i see another maths equation, maths problem, maths answer I will literally die
(Original post by gelikanu)
the listening is scaled by 1.2 to equal 60 as well. so if you got let’s say 30/50, you would get 30x1.2= 36/60
s.stubbs15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm sure you haven't done as bad as you think!! The whole country seem to have struggled, it wasn't an easy paper at all. Plus it's only 75%, even if (and I'm sure you haven't) you have got 20/60 then you can easily pull it up with the other parts and get at least a 7 overall. Plus teachers are always super harsh in mocks
i got an 8 in my mock but im not even sure if i passed the reading section. Like i got every single question wrong, it was all gibberish, i didn't finish and guessed the multiple choice...
birdnerd
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi gang, if you thought u did bad on the reading, i literally wrote that people kiss the may pole as tradition. I also wrote that the men plant trees in hope of finding love. Also said mittlemeer was a village.

Your sis working hard lowering the grade boundaries for y'all x
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
The hero we all needed. God bless your soul.
(Original post by birdnerd)
Hi gang, if you thought u did bad on the reading, i literally wrote that people kiss the may pole as tradition. I also wrote that the men plant trees in hope of finding love. Also said mittlemeer was a village.

Your sis working hard lowering the grade boundaries for y'all x
gelikanu
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
what were the four correct things about the woman who wanted to windsurf?? the multiple choices were quite similar.
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
exactly?! They were such trick questions omf.
I put...if I remember...
erm
I forgot
(Original post by gelikanu)
what were the four correct things about the woman who wanted to windsurf?? the multiple choices were quite similar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads