GCSE German Watch

s.stubbs15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think I put there wasn't any wind, they did something else, the forecast was good and he had to stay late. I can't remember the letter tho. For another one (or maybe the same one) my letters were CHED
(Original post by gelikanu)
what were the four correct things about the woman who wanted to windsurf?? the multiple choices were quite similar.
Filipina.x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I SCREWED THE MAY 1ST Q-
For the Q about how men find love- Bäume are trees (pl) but my stupid exam brain though of it as a female pole (FGS) since Maibaum is may pole so I put they place a female pole on the windows. f f f f f f f

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I pray that the grade boundaries are going down!

(Original post by liaente)
Okay so I remember the hard parts, let's discuss.
For the may festival thing, what did they say?
Like, I said they literally took a Dobnes tree or whatever it was called and hanged it on a window or something?
I said that they put a crown or something on the top of it.
Oh my God, it really was dumb, wasn't it?
For the teens I said: the parents have to be sensible with them
Okay, looks like I remember less than I thought - comment and I'll discuss with y'all what I got.
I just pray I dont get below a 7
Last edited by Filipina.x; 6 days ago
mez_merising
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Fhd)
Did everyone finish the paper
yep i finished with loads of time but still feel like it went terribly
Gcsekillingme
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yo, can someone explain when this Ali Spaghetti thing came up, I don't remember it all?
Gcsekillingme
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
PLS...I'm quite literally dying inside
(Original post by Gcsekillingme)
Yo, can someone explain when this Ali Spaghetti thing came up, I don't remember it all?
s.stubbs15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You know the question with free time activities in the listening? One of them said Ali enjoyed cooking and eating spaghetti but the recipe was complicated, I can't remember the actual question but this might help trigger a memory of it.
PLS...I'm quite literally dying inside
Gcsekillingme
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
was the answer, N, P, N+P, P

(Original post by s.stubbs15)
You know the question with free time activities in the listening? One of them said Ali enjoyed cooking and eating spaghetti but the recipe was complicated, I can't remember the actual question but this might help trigger a memory of it.
newmanb14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I think so but I'm not sure
was the answer, N, P, N+P, P
kylohowell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
To put it simply, the whole thing was horrific, we’ve had 2 pretty bad teachers and only 2 years to learn the entire course so that along with having a class who just didn’t care doesn’t make me feel hopeful about passing German
birdnerd
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by kylohowell)
To put it simply, the whole thing was horrific, we’ve had 2 pretty bad teachers and only 2 years to learn the entire course so that along with having a class who just didn’t care doesn’t make me feel hopeful about passing German
Wow, that sucks. But best not to think about it until you get your results back. You might get a nice surprise!

Bad german classes are the worst tho. In my year, not enough people took it to have multiple classes. So foundation and higher are together with one teacher, and foundation is the vast majority. So we spend all our time doing foundation mocks and material. Its only been the past two months we have seriously covered higher stuff and done higher mocks. It is painful.
newmanb14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I might get the nice surprise of getting a 5 not a 4!
(Original post by birdnerd)
Wow, that sucks. But best not to think about it until you get your results back. You might get a nice surprise!

Bad german classes are the worst tho. In my year, not enough people took it to have multiple classes. So foundation and higher are together with one teacher, and foundation is the vast majority. So we spend all our time doing foundation mocks and material. Its only been the past two months we have seriously covered higher stuff and done higher mocks. It is painful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads