Do I look like I need a set of teeth braces? Watch

SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Mainly for cosmetic reasons but idk if my teeth are bad enough to justify spending money?

It’s mainky the bottom one that I would be getting braces on but I’m a bit worried as I read treatment is harder on adults. As you can see on the bottom one is slightly more infront of the other

Also do I need to think about tooth whitening?

(Pic of teeth link removed)
Last edited by SuperHuman98; 6 days ago
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If it’s only for cosmetic reasons, you don’t “need” them. If you think you would personally prefer straight teeth to your current teeth, go for it (bearing in mind that braces have quite a few disadvantages as well)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I wouldn't bother with either if I had teeth like yours. One thing I regret is not having braces when I was younger, because my mum tried to put me off it, saying I'd get bullied (I did anyway so wouldn't have made much difference) and now some of my teeth are a little wonky and overlap, and I'd have to pay a lot of money to get it done now.. honestly, yours are fine.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
I wouldn't bother with either if I had teeth like yours. One thing I regret is not having braces when I was younger, because my mum tried to put me off it, saying I'd get bullied (I did anyway so wouldn't have made much difference) and now some of my teeth are a little wonky and overlap, and I'd have to pay a lot of money to get it done now.. honestly, yours are fine.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Maddie8232
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I didn't see it but I'm sure it looks fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (335)
15.6%
The paper was reasonable (1170)
54.49%
Not feeling great about that exam... (465)
21.66%
It was TERRIBLE (177)
8.24%

Watched Threads