Accenture degree apprenticeship on-boarding Watch

Zanthosis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've just gotten a call for a technical interview. Slightly confusing as they said the assessment centre was the last step. Did anyone else also receive this?
Sumah0499
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zanthosis)
I've just gotten a call for a technical interview. Slightly confusing as they said the assessment centre was the last step. Did anyone else also receive this?
Thats strange! When did they say the assessment centre was the last step? I did hear, initially, that it was the final step but then on the assessment centre when they gave us an intro to the day they told us that the technical interview will be the last stage.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zanthosis
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
An ive seem to have forgotten about that. What is the technical interview about if you can remember. Thanks!😅
Sumah0499
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
An ive seem to have forgotten about that. What is the technical interview about if you can remember. Thanks!😅
Looool! Okay no one helped me for the technical interview and i somehow did fine so you will too dont worry! So basically they will ask you questions about network and cloud especially. Make sure you do a lot of research about 5g and how companies use cloud. Look at Accentures case studies. I used towergate as an example and the interviewer was impressed. You should get a phone call from HR to tell you a bit more about the interview. The questions that i really tripped up on and couldnt even answer was ones like “ what questions would you ask if you were in a project and you didnt know anything about it”. I cant quite remember anything else but i hope this is useful!
Zanthosis
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That's definitely helpful! Thanks. Hopefully this should go well.😁
Sumah0499
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That's definitely helpful! Thanks. Hopefully this should go well.😁
Good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise