Running out of things to talk about..? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I’ve been talking to this guy online for around 3 weeks now and since we were talking a lot all the time, our conversation is kinda coming to an end but we both are trying to continue it. It’s just that there’s nothing to talk about! How should I make our conversation more entertaining, I really like him.
LibbieLewis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Get his number, and call him!
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
there’s nothing you can do. it’s why i don’t like talking to people all day because i run out of things to talk about with THEM. i don’t run out of things when i’m talking to myself but others, always do
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by LibbieLewis)
Get his number, and call him!
worst advice ever! there’s just going to be SILENCE
newmanb14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
One idea for topics to talk about is TV series. If you both watch a TV series you can talk about that.
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been talking to this guy online for around 3 weeks now and since we were talking a lot all the time, our conversation is kinda coming to an end but we both are trying to continue it. It’s just that there’s nothing to talk about! How should I make our conversation more entertaining, I really like him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
there’s nothing you can do. it’s why i don’t like talking to people all day because i run out of things to talk about with THEM. i don’t run out of things when i’m talking to myself but others, always do
I knowwww! But we really liked talking to each other so we would text all day and now it’s kinda stopping but I miss talking to him and laughing it there’s nothing to laugh about
Anonymous #1
(Original post by newmanb14)
One idea for topics to talk about is TV series. If you both watch a TV series you can talk about that.
We’ve already spoken about this... anything else?
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I knowwww! But we really liked talking to each other so we would text all day and now it’s kinda stopping but I miss talking to him and laughing it there’s nothing to laugh about
what i do is stop talking for a bit like a week or two then come back and the conversation is juicy for another 3 days. never related to a thread more than this
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Spend less time texting and more time actually doing things. Then when you do talk you can discuss what you've both been up to.
newmanb14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You could try to get to know him better if you don't know as much about him as you want to.
We’ve already spoken about this... anything else?
Dequavius
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
shag then you can talk about that
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Give each other some space, or just meet and do things together.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Fart
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
what i do is stop talking for a bit like a week or two then come back and the conversation is juicy for another 3 days. never related to a thread more than this
Yes I’m thinking of doing that too.. since hopefully it’ll be better. I’ve tried ending the chat with him but he can tell and just tries to continue the conversation, he doesn’t know I’m doing it for his own good lmao!!!

Loool I’m glad you can relate, it’s so hard. Do you think if I stop and then start after a week the energy will be the same..? Sometimes when you start talking again the chemistry is just not there anymore
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yes I’m thinking of doing that too.. since hopefully it’ll be better. I’ve tried ending the chat with him but he can tell and just tries to continue the conversation, he doesn’t know I’m doing it for his own good lmao!!!

Loool I’m glad you can relate, it’s so hard. Do you think if I stop and then start after a week the energy will be the same..? Sometimes when you start talking again the chemistry is just not there anymore
my god don’t waste ur energy if the convo is dead, girl. just say you’re busy and that. but actually be busy.

i mean i wouldn’t say the exact same but a big mf improvement is what i can say! and if it isn’t there anymore then it wasn’t meant to be really.
Anonymous #1
my god don’t waste ur energy if the convo is dead, girl. just say you’re busy and that. but actually be busy.

i mean i wouldn’t say the exact same but a big mf improvement is what i can say! and if it isn’t there anymore then it wasn’t meant to be really.
Trueee thanks hun
batter mix
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Just bring up some weird facts.

"Did you know, like finger prints, our tongue prints are also different!"

"Really?"

"Yes! We could match ours and check!"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads