Sex with someone I wasn’t attracted to, couldn’t stay hard. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So I’ve got a weird one guys.

So I agreed to have sex with someone from tinder. Based on the pictures I was attracted to her, but she turned out to be not attractive at all for me. In addition I had masturbated earlier(ironically, to lower my sex drive so I could last longer) so my sex drive was not very high.

I tried to have intercourse with her anyway, fingered her, I think she had an orgasm as well. It was also super awkward as she didn’t really want to talk, but just get straight into it. Then she gave me a blowjob..and I just kept thinking how unattracted to her I was...and then my erection went down.

And I couldn’t get it up at all after. So we had to stop.

So my question is, in spite of all that, should I have been able to hold an erection and have sex? Is there cause for concern?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Given the circumstances you've nothing to be concerned about.
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You shouldn’t be surprised that trying to get it on with someone you aren’t attracted to makes you go flaccid.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

So I agreed to have sex with someone from tinder. Based on the pictures I was attracted to her, but she turned out to be not attractive at all for me. In addition I had masturbated earlier(ironically, to lower my sex drive so I could last longer) so my sex drive was not very high.

I tried to have intercourse with her anyway, fingered her, I think she had an orgasm as well. It was also super awkward as she didn’t really want to talk, but just get straight into it. Then she gave me a blowjob..and I just kept thinking how unattracted to her I was...and then my erection went down.

So my question is, in spite of all that, should I have been able to hold an erection and have sex? Is there cause for concern?
No cause for concern. Sex starts in the mind. You were uncertain and anxious so you lost your feelings and your erection!. If you want casual sex then you have to stop overthinking things. The girl you were with understands this.
MillennialX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

It could be a combination of both. You are unattracted to her and you masterbated earlier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads