The Student Room Group

Northumbria University Msc physiotherapy January 2020

Has anyone who’s applied to the Msc pre registration physiotherapy course heard back from Northumbria university yet?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there I have not heard back yet have you?
No not yet 🙁 I put my application in back in March, all I’ve been told is I’m on the reserve list... all my other uni choices have responded to me but as Northumbria is my first choice I’m starting to get anxious about it.
I had my interview 4 weeks ago today, at the interview they said we should find out by the end of the month so hopefully we’ll hear back today. I’ll let you know when I hear from them!
Thank you, good luck.
I’ve spoken to admissions and they said that the faculty haven’t made their decision yet and we should here by Friday!
Thank you so much, every time I call they just tell me that they don’t have an answer for me yet, hopefully we both get an answer. How did you find the interview? I’ve done 2 up to now and have a differed offer from teesside for January 2021 but I really don’t want to wait that long. How did you find the 500 word write up? I headed that they do that?

P.s. I’m sure you’ll get in.
Hi there I received an email today saying that they’ve offered me a place! Have you heard anything yet?
Hey, congratulations :smile: no I haven’t heard anything back :frown:
Ah no! well try not to get too down about it. if your on the reserve list then if someone drops out or doesn’t accept their place theres a chance you’ll get offered their place! Did any of your other choices offer you a place for next year? Or was it just for 2021? If you do have to wait till 2021 then just use the opportunity to get some clinical experience for a year then if you really want to go to Northumbria you could try again next year. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a place this year though!
I’m trying not to get too down about it, yeah the only offer I have is for 2021 which isn’t ideal. I managed to get a lot of clinical experience this year as well as work with physiotherapists but I could try finding more. Thank you, if I am lucky enough to get an interview and a place I’ll be sure to thank you properly in January 😂
I ended up with a place for September on the undergrad at Northumbria :smile:
That’s great congratulations!!! How do you feel about that? Are you pleased? X
Thank you ☺️, I feel ecstatic that I don’t have to wait another year to start.
Original post by Paddlingfish
Thank you ☺️, I feel ecstatic that I don’t have to wait another year to start.

Ah great I’m happy for you! Well best of luck with the course I’m sure you’ll do great x
Congrats to the both of yous on your respective offers. I have been accepted to study the MSc pre-reg in Northumbria also. I will be moving over to Newcastle from Ireland and just wanted to touch base with those who will be in my class. Looking forward to meeting you.
Hi Jake congratulations to you also! It’s lovely to meet you. When are you moving over to Newcastle? You must have a lot to organise before January how are you getting on?
Hi Sarah,Likewise to you. Moving over in the middle of January probably but don't have anything planned in concrete. Still looking for accomodation too, finding it hard to find a studio apartment but should have it sorted soon. Looking forward to it all the same. Are you a local yourself?
Reply 18
Hello all, I'm an international student looking to apply to Northumbria for the 2021 physiotherapy MSc entrance, however I'm currently a big ball of stress because I don't believe my grades are good enough to warrant an interview. I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to share your results, so I can get a better understanding of what I should be doing to boost my CV. Additionally, how much work experience did you all have prior to applying? I feel like work experience is less so of a thing in Canada, and I was very much thrown off by it when looking into applying. Thanks so much for all your help in advance!! :smile:
Hi , just found this page and hopefully someone could help me out. So, I have an interview with Northumbria next Tuesday so I am just wondering what sort of questions/tasks I have to do and also is the writing task difficult? I am so stress atm because I have no idea have to prepare it . Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest