The Student Room Group

Ways to make friends in summer?

I’m leaving school this year and I’m not really close to anyone in my year group so I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestings of how to make friends during summer? Like what activities I could do for example
I start college next year and I’d like to get to know new people and potential find people who are also going to my college so that it’s easier to make friends next year and so that I’m less stressed, any advice would be appreciated xx
NCS? Sports club? Youth group?
You could get a job or work experience?
bro she is asking how to make friends, u aint really gonna make good friends from work/ work experience
Original post by unicornlover1
You could get a job or work experience?
ncs is a great way to meet people, just make sure you do one near or all your friends will live miles away aha
Original post by Hugh.Jazz
bro she is asking how to make friends, u aint really gonna make good friends from work/ work experience

depends on where you work/get ur work experience. I met decent ppl there lol
Reply 6
Original post by Ellachalmers1
ncs is a great way to meet people, just make sure you do one near or all your friends will live miles away aha

I don’t live in England rip so I’d definitely have friends living miles away if I did it so there’s no point really
Montreal?
Original post by mb122
I don’t live in England rip so I’d definitely have friends living miles away if I did it so there’s no point really
Summer camps or something like that?
just gonna bump this post cuz I also want ideas on how to make friends. SocialAnxietyGangRiseUp amirite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending