The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Radnor...

Stupid me left it really late to book my accom. I wanted uni ran halls with ensuite. Unfortunately the only places left were at Radnor, which makes me wonder why, is it bad there?
I wanted Francis Drake really. Is it possible to nab a spot at Francis Drake from someone who changes their mind about uni or something?
Original post by Collapsed26
Stupid me left it really late to book my accom. I wanted uni ran halls with ensuite. Unfortunately the only places left were at Radnor, which makes me wonder why, is it bad there?
I wanted Francis Drake really. Is it possible to nab a spot at Francis Drake from someone who changes their mind about uni or something?

Hi @Collapsed26 ,

It is definitely worth ringing the University on Results Day to enquire about any spaces that become available in Francis Drake :smile:

I didn't live in Radnor myself, but I know people who did, and they had a great time! :smile: It's all down to your personal preference, so I would definitely recommend visiting at an Open Day - our next one is Saturday 26th June. It's important that you feel comfortable with where you're living, so visiting is my best advice!

Please let me know if I can help further :smile:

- Seren, University of Plymouth
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by University of Plymouth
Hi @Collapsed26 ,

It is definitely worth ringing the University on Results Day to enquire about any spaces that become available in Francis Drake :smile:

I didn't live in Radnor myself, but I know people who did, and they had a great time! :smile: It's all down to your personal preference, so I would definitely recommend visiting at an Open Day - our next one is Saturday 26th June. It's important that you feel comfortable with where you're living, so visiting is my best advice!

Please let me know if I can help further :smile:

- Seren, University of Plymouth

Hi.
I have heard Radnor is quite good actually. I am attending the open day though too
Original post by Collapsed26
Hi.
I have heard Radnor is quite good actually. I am attending the open day though too

Hi @Collapsed26 ,

That's great! Make sure you go on the Accommodation Tour, you'll be able to ask to see Radnor and ask lots of questions :smile:

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep
Hi @Collapsed26

Have you looked at Beckley Point? https://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/plymouth/beckley-point?utm_source=googlemaps&utm_medium=organic

Just across the road from the Uni, great common spaces (8 of them!) and 24hr staffing. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to find out more or if you would be interested in a Skype viewing. [email protected]

Team Beckley

Quick Reply