The Student Room Group

Fast Track A-level experience?

I'm considering taking politics fast track A-level, has anyone here had experience with taking any fast track A-level? What was it like? What grade did you end up with?

Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
i’m planning on doing the exact same thing!! although i can’t give any advice on experience, i was hoping i could ask you what you think of the various learning courses offering a politics fast track a level?? i’ve found oxford learning college, cloud learn and uk open college. they all seem the same, except for the different prices, but i just want value for money you know
Original post by gretelhouseg
i’m planning on doing the exact same thing!! although i can’t give any advice on experience, i was hoping i could ask you what you think of the various learning courses offering a politics fast track a level?? i’ve found oxford learning college, cloud learn and uk open college. they all seem the same, except for the different prices, but i just want value for money you know

Did you end up doing this? Hopefully you’re still around…
I’m thinking of doing it with A Level psychology

Quick Reply

Latest