GTA Vice City PC Watch

m8nmina0h4
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi,

Does anybody have this isntalled on their PC? I'm stuck on the "Dildo Dido" mission where you have to fly the sea skimmer.. I've tried about 10 times..

Any chance I could send someone the saved game and they could do that mission and send back?

Thanks
alex-hs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
go for it mate

*installs vc again*
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
(Original post by alex-hs)
go for it mate

*installs vc again*
Thanks so much

Have uploaded the file here:

http://upload2.net/page/download/9a7...TAVCsf1.b.html
, I think it's the only one you need and needs to be copied into User Files folder.

Thanks
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
Thanks ^^ repped you (it doesn't have any value though sorry - need bit more +rep before it does)
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
I've kind of finished all the missions I can find and now I'm pretty stuck as to what I should do?

There are no more outstanding missions and I'm not getting any calls or anything?

Any ideas on what is next or have I finished the game?

There are places I haven't bought yet e.g. the club - but I have nowhere near as much as I need for them!
alex-hs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KnightRider)
I've kind of finished all the missions I can find and now I'm pretty stuck as to what I should do?

There are no more outstanding missions and I'm not getting any calls or anything?

Any ideas on what is next or have I finished the game?

There are places I haven't bought yet e.g. the club - but I have nowhere near as much as I need for them!
the malibu has quite a few missions attached to it. If you're stuck for money, just buy one of the asset mission places (eg the printing company, the garage, the ice cream business) and you can pretty much get free money after you've done all their missions (it builds up outside the building in the $ icon)

In fact I'm pretty sure that your mansion should generate revenue once you've done all its missions as well...

But yeah, buy all the places with asset missions as you can afford them - they all get you more back than you spent on them anyway.

Nicked this off gamefaqs.com:

-Boatyard
Cost: $10,000
Revenue: Revenue is gained after you complete the mission "Checkpoint Charlie." Generates a maximum of $2,000 a day.
Benefits: Free boats

-Cherry Popper Ice Cream Factory
Cost: $20,000
Revenue: Complete "Distribution" to get maximum revenue of $3,000.
Benefits: Ice Cream Delivery Missions

-Kaufman Cabs
Cost: $40,000
Revenue: $5,000 max per day
Benefits: 3 extra Kaufman taxi missions

-Car Showroom
Cost: $50,000
Revenue: $9,000 max per day
Benefits: Pay N' Spray (not free thanks to JRCbase), Save House, 4 garages, and VC racer missions.
More Information: To get more maximum income, you can keep on getting cars on the list and you also get a new car everytime you complete a list. (Thanks to
Kevin)

-Print Works
Cost: $70,000
Revenue: $8,000 after missions completed
Benefits: Missions (VERY IMPORTANT! Completing these will allow your revenue of this place and to complete the main story missions)

-Film Studio
Cost: $60,000
Revenue: $7,000 max after missions are completed
Benefits: You gain access to the seaplane only when you have had the studios
for more than a week. (Thanks to ACJPaton)

-The Malibu
Cost: $120,000
Revenue: $10,000 max per day
Benefits: Extra Missions. Thanks to Tony Antora for verification.

-Pole Position
Cost: $30,000 ($600 dollars more to gain max revenue)
Revenue: After you spend an additional $600 (You have to stay in the room with the stripper for about 6 minutes because it takes 5 dollars every 3 seconds remember you have to spend 600, thanks to Brenden Edwards) $4,000 max per day. If you consistently go in and out of the first room, the dancers will cycle through multiple dancers, including the white hat chick, and some girl in red lace (Contributed by Cory Brown) You don't have to spend the 600 bucks all at once, I was in the back room for a while and I thought I was in there for the right amount of time, so I left and it didn't say anything, then I went back in, and hit x accidentally, then it said I get my revenue. (Thanks to TimDaQB14)
Benefits: ...I think you know what the benefits are of a strip club.
More Information: If you spend another 1000 bucks there, you will yet again
increase your income there. (Thanks to Kevin)
chaywa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If all else fails, you can easily mod the system files for it, a few mods allow to stop time in missions as well, along with custom cars, well worth exploring.
CAI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vice city is deffo my favourite of the series. Might install this again
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
Stuck on another mission "The Driver", tried it a fair few times, anyone able to help?

Thanks
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
bump.. anyone?
Liquid_Explosion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
try harder
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Liquid_Explosion)
try harder
If your not offering help, don't bother posting. I've tried as hard as I want to.
Liquid_Explosion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OK since you've tried your absolute hardest at it and cannot complete the mission, send me the save file and I'll have a crack at it.
m8nmina0h4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Liquid_Explosion)
OK since you've tried your absolute hardest at it and cannot complete the mission, send me the save file and I'll have a crack at it.
Thanks Have emailed the file to the MSN address on your profile.
Liquid_Explosion
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KnightRider)
Thanks Have emailed the file to the MSN address on your profile.
and I've sent you the file back with the driver mission done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads