Edexcel Geography B Paper 3 - 13th June 2019 Watch

Dayyaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
hi kids i need help but there's literally nobody doing edexcel, everyone's doing aqa
Lilypad3707
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
hi i'm doing edexcel b too gl tomorrow !
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
how did you find the paper? : )
(Original post by Lilypad3707)
hi i'm doing edexcel b too gl tomorrow !
kikomi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Dayyaa)
hi kids i need help but there's literally nobody doing edexcel, everyone's doing aqa
i do
kikomi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
it was easy, i like that paper
how did you find the paper? : )
kikomi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i don't feel right the aqa geography are discussing but u know that aqa is hard in geography thank god we doing edexcel geography and guys how was exam? i find it easy because literally all answer where in the resource booklet
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
I revised everything about the tropical rainforest and they started talking about the Taiga :/ But the dme and all that i found alright - don't exactly want to jinx it tho
(Original post by kikomi)
it was easy, i like that paper
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
AQA is a hard examboard in general. I struggle with the science questions looool but english was calm
i don't feel right the aqa geography are discussing but u know that aqa is hard in geography thank god we doing edexcel geography and guys how was exam? i find it easy because literally all answer where in the resource booklet
kikomi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
guess what? we done doing geography yeeee
I revised everything about the tropical rainforest and they started talking about the Taiga :/ But the dme and all that i found alright - don't exactly want to jinx it tho
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
yeaaaaa so gassed honestly
guess what? we done doing geography yeeee
kikomi
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
what did u put for norway biome? i put tundra, i hope is the right answer and u know the percentage question that was confusing i just put 15%

Dayyaa
Rep:
?
I think i wrote that too uno.

loooool i'm so **** at maths i did some complicated method to get the answer i'm finished
what did u put for norway biome? i put tundra, i hope is the right answer and u know the percentage question that was confusing i just put 15%
Dayo03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
omg - I put tundra aswell but others put temperate grassland.
For the percentage one I got 100% because it asked about the percentage change -(old - new /old x 100) so (6-12/6 ) x 100 = 100 , but its probably wrong
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
everyone i asked after the exam told me that they got 100% so you're right most likely
(Original post by Dayo03)
omg - I put tundra aswell but others put temperate grassland.
For the percentage one I got 100% because it asked about the percentage change -(old - new /old x 100) so (6-12/6 ) x 100 = 100 , but its probably wrong
Dayo03
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
everyone i asked after the exam told me that they got 100% so you're right most likely
oh, alright I hope so.

For the factors that affect the location of a biome I put - rock and soil type, altitude and temperature(Ik temperatures wrong, its meant to be drainage so I should get 2/3)
For the efficiency one about fossil fuels, I put energy efficient light bulb and house insulation wbu?
Dayyaa
Rep:
?
For the local factors i put soil type, rainfall and altitude. Ngl when i opened the paper my mind went blankkkk.
& for the efficiency one i put some waffle answer. Guess who's not getting above a 6 for geo
Spoiler:
Show
moi

(Original post by Dayo03)
oh, alright I hope so.

For the factors that affect the location of a biome I put - rock and soil type, altitude and temperature(Ik temperatures wrong, its meant to be drainage so I should get 2/3)
For the efficiency one about fossil fuels, I put energy efficient light bulb and house insulation wbu?
Dayo03
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
For the local factors i put soil type, rainfall and altitude. Ngl when i opened the paper my mind went blankkkk.
& for the efficiency one i put some waffle answer. Guess who's not getting above a 6 for geo
Spoiler:
Show
moi
I've been sitting on a steady 4/5 but our grade boundaries were soo high we had to get 65% for a 6 and 95% for a 9. I kept getting like 60% which was a 5 but in really GCSEs that's like a 7 so I hope to get a 6/7 but you'll do great dw x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (335)
15.65%
The paper was reasonable (1168)
54.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (462)
21.58%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
8.22%

Watched Threads